for Yuurei Ryoushi Naruto: Spirit Hunter Naruto

11/17/2018 c7 4Monster King
Please continue
7/25/2016 c3 Perseus991
Sun Wukong was from Chinese mythology, the most known version was from 《Journey To the West》 where he eventually became a Buddha(斗战胜佛). I don't think he got the memories from the clones made from his hair, nor were they so weak, that they dispelled with a pinch.
4/15/2016 c7 2Zii Raevyn
Are you going to have wado gain sentience? I believe that there is a Japanese legend about objects gaining sentience after a while.
2/11/2016 c7 ARSLOTHES
hope you update this fic again, I've never read a Naruto fic quite like this
8/9/2014 c7 PARKER AR
why won't you update this story yet I think some people want to know what going to happen next in the story!
3/1/2014 c5 Gabrielus Prime
"Goddamn I love Kakashi. He's just so easy to mess with!"

So is Jiraiya, as the number of authors who've had him tormented (by angry women) have shown...
11/19/2013 c2 2Mathewxox
hmmmmmm intresting, the story is coming along well and so is the plot while not much can be said for details its a good story.
11/19/2013 c1 Mathewxox
its currently something i havent had the pleasure of reading, so far the story seems to have a good plot and grammar but one would have to wait and see to find out.
8/28/2013 c7 Blackdex
More Maru and Maro please!
8/25/2013 c2 A W
I hope he doesn't become a ninja.
6/10/2013 c3 Ultimate-Zelda-fan
The Mutoryu version of Tatsu Maki is manga based, created due to the fact Zoro couldn't use his swords during the Groggy Ball event of the Davy Back Fight.

If you don't believe me, check out the One Piece Wikia.
5/17/2013 c7 draken14142
FUCKING UPDATE OR MY PET DRAGONS WILL RIP U A NEW ASS! -i look at my black and tan yellow bellied dragon with eerie toxic green eyes and the eerie green glow comes off of his black scales- Glow here will rip u a new asshole 1000xs over if ya dont hurry! and watch it or ur gonna death with my lil ol' vamp dragons they got a taste for poor updating fanfic authers blood ya know i call the black one who is the boy death and the hatchling i call OTPP or dead heh and the femal full grown like death is named authers so doo have fun fending urself off from them they truly like to torcher thier meal first ya know
11/15/2012 c7 21Sai the Ink Master
I really really REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE! PLEASE POST SOME MORE SO THAT THIS CAN GET UNDER WAY! POR PLEASE?
8/22/2012 c7 Obiki Doragon
It's a shame that you gave up on Naruto. Not that that's saying something seeing how a lot of us have too, but that's why the fix fic genre exists. To fix the mistakes made by the creators. Please, find it in your heart to continue this story anyway possible.
7/13/2012 c7 BlueMew24
I like this story. It's ineresting. Please update it. I want to know what happens next.
191 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »