for Truth Be Told

4/28/2020 c10 Alcook
This was such a great story! I loved that Logan was teaching her on the sly to day Dad!
10/16/2019 c10 430Goddess Isa
I really enjoyed this! But we didn't get to know the baby's name!
7/26/2018 c7 Georgia
This story is so sad for me as a mother. It is true though; daughters and mothers - it's a real love/hate situation. It makes me so sad that Marlie doesn't know how much V gave up for her - how easy it would have been for V to put her in foster care and 'hope' for a good family. Marlie seems very bratty to me. She loves Logan (well, who DOESN'T love Logan) who is not related at all, but her adopted 'mother' who is her 1/2 sister - real blood gets the shaft.
5/9/2017 c10 Guest
Good story
2/28/2016 c1 NVMF
Uh...Tangerine Alicia? Hello? Not nice to leave us hanging on the baby's name! I did enjoy this fic; it was a nice blend of Logan and Veronica-ism with current day events. I love the Echolls family you've created here, and Marlie was a very believable OC.
1/3/2016 c10 labroussard
This made me really happy.
12/6/2015 c10 JoeCool701
I realy enjoyed your story! I vote for a sequel
12/6/2015 c10 8TinkStar87
Oh to see Logan's face when he talks to the good doctors...HA! That would have been priceless. Just saying. Loved the ending if you can't tell. This whole story was great and making me want to re-watch the amazing Veronica Mars...Read ya Later ;)
12/6/2015 c8 TinkStar87
Oh i Loved this! Any time Logan and Weevil work together, WATCH OUT! And the little prick deserved so much more, but this was good. Keith would have had him in lock up for a few days (ahem week) Lovely story, almost done. Read ya Later ;)
9/25/2015 c10 7magnifly
This was gorgeous. I love this fic, I love Daddy Logan and Momma Veronica, everything about this was perfect.
9/19/2015 c10 Steffx621
In the odd case that you still get notifications for this story...I loved it. I loved it so much I'm really sad it's finished :( I found it last night (today) around 1am, it's 630am now, and I'm done with a very very darn beautiful piece of writing! There were so many ups and downs in this story, but I could never *not* feel for one character -well, perhaps Lianne. But...I promise you, I couldn't stop written. I went in thinking this was a short one shot, but then the (awesome) chapters kept coming and I couldn't stop reading -I didn't want to stop. I don't know if you still write VM fan fic, or fan fic, or novels, or something, but you should know your writing is incredible, and this story had just the right amount of angst and love, and tears, and drama, and love, and just about everything to make it amazing! I really did love this so much! THANK YOU! You are awesome, and this was SO awesome! this story really got to me, and I have to admit tearing up more than once -a lot more than once. I specially loved how you wrote Veronica and her conflicting emotions with the whole situation. The Lianne topic is not an easy one, and I think you handled it here sooooo beautiful. I even loved/adored Marlie, and that really rarely happens to me with an original character, so kudos to you!

I really loved this! So thank you, again and again! 9/19/2015 your 2009 has just become one of my all time fav LoVe/VMars fan fic ever! THIS WAS INCREDIBLE!
I really hoping you see this, if only because I truly believe my fav authors should know I adored their work!

You are awesome!
5/1/2015 c10 C.Elder
It was a very good story overall.
I liked the idea of Lettie helping them, and having a strong role in the story.
And Wallace was great in your story too.
A child's pronunciation of Piz, was amusing, and accurate?
Those poor doctors getting yelled at was difficult to take, especially as it was in front of little kids.
Maybe it would have been more dramatic to have less shouting, more uncertainty, and more silence.
Perhaps more Dick would have been good- if only for comic relief?
1/7/2015 c10 1patricia.kane.969
This is extremely well written! Please write more VM LoVe FanFic because you write soo very well its amazing! Logan and V banter is just perfect! Thank you!
9/2/2014 c10 3MythologicalMango
I really enjoyed this story! Great Job!

FT
6/11/2014 c2 Guest
Wow, gotta say wht a major ungreatfull bitch tht Marley tht is
the only person she has a right to be angry at is Lianne
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »