FanFiction.Net
for A Return To Childhood

7/30/2020 c6 Judy ryan
love this!
7/30/2020 c5 Judy ryan
My hubby is looking at like I’m from another planet as I’m laughing out loud at these dudes antics! Too funny!
7/30/2020 c4 Judy ryan
lol...oh lawdy pure chaos! ️
7/28/2020 c2 Judy ryan
I’m so enjoying this story! You truly have pegged all the characters! Love
7/28/2020 c1 Judy ryan
Oh lawdy this could be trouble! Great chapter!
3/5/2020 c31 Guest
I had read a few of your Ronon/Orla stories before but never this one so the last 2 lines... hilarious!
3/20/2015 c31 Guest
15 year old Zalenka, would love that story!
7/1/2013 c31 thewolf74
this was a very good story. I really enjoyed it.
8/5/2009 c31 Tholey
I've just read all your stories and love them all, but this was my favourite. I'm not normally a big fan of OCs, but Orla was instantly fun and interesting. I felt like I knew her just as well as the other characters that we watch every week. I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next :-)Who would have guessed that Ronon could be such a big softy and still work. I especially liked the cuddly part!
7/29/2009 c31 131LMXB
I really enjoyed reading this. I am so sad it is over.This chapter was so funny, Ronon is such a stirrer!
7/29/2009 c31 Linda Gagne
Everyone is back and the end, lol. I knew that may be a possiblility for the men but didn't know who would be included.
7/28/2009 c31 Becky
I liked Ronon and Orla, Keller and McKay they were sweet.

Poor Kirin.

Thanks for the story, it was fun.
7/28/2009 c31 Sheppardsgal
Good ending.

Liked this story, thanks.
7/28/2009 c31 Wraithfood
Ha liked the twist at the end.

Really liked this story, well done.
7/28/2009 c31 1Mechia132
This was great. It would have been fun to see this happen on Atlantis and see the men turn to teenager. And see John and Ronon and Rodney all turn into 15 year boy going ofter there women. Keep up the writing you are very good.
209 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »