FanFiction.Net
for Horror Characters AIM

2/11/2018 c1 Ugandan Knuckles
Freddy, Ghostface and Chucky are mean, SPIT ON DEM BRUDDAS! *click click click click click click click*
11/12/2016 c1 Omer demon
Hi guys!
11/12/2016 c1 Omer demon
Hi
6/5/2014 c1 18sassyfriend
I liked this. Are you doing more AIMS?
6/12/2012 c1 167SideshowJazz1
Like it! But without Pazuzu, Regan was just normal. So is Pazuzu still possessing her? And people like Twilight...wow. THESE VAMPIRES DON'T SLEEP! But the people that had moved in weren't the Twilight Cullens, right?

Will you write another one of these?
9/22/2011 c1 12ofHearts
I wish I hadn't thought that was as funny as I did. However, Freddy in a chatroom sounds exactly like my ex in a chatroom, so that's pretty apt.
11/14/2010 c1 7ForeverNocturnal
I just have to say, that this is pretty hilarious (:
9/20/2010 c1 31RagamuffinSundrop
Cute
6/16/2010 c1 SlytherinGoddess09
lol! i couldn't stop laughing at this! lol this was pretty good & it took me awhile to figure out who samara was but then i remembered cause i havent seen that movie in like forever but seriously! this was funny! :)
5/22/2010 c1 29Acro111
Wow, that was just like wow.

I can totally see smoething like that happening.
4/29/2010 c1 4Space Toaster
Hahaha, wow, I just found this fic! I gotta admit, I read some of the screennames at first and I thought "HEY, wait, something's not kosher." But then I actually read the author's note, so thanks for crediting me!

I liked this, it was cute and silly. :3 And wow, Kayako's spelling. Just wow. I never would have pinned her as a Twilight fan, either. XD

Good job! :3
2/25/2010 c1 16Nachtsider
The whole thing was chuckle-worthy, but I totally lost it when Freddy pulled a 'your mom' on Jason and the latter went "Leave my mom out of this." Good stuff.
11/19/2009 c1 2allieslost2793
LOVE IT! OMG! I'm a horror movie freak, and I knew who everyone was by just looking at the IM Name... I didn't even need to look at your key... lol! That was brilliant! That seriously made my day! It was the best IM CHAT I have ever read! Thank you! You should write more! That was hilarious! Very good comebacks! You even had those comebacks match with each individual character! Very well done! ALL HAIL KRUEGER! LOL! =D
8/20/2009 c1 16LucyxTodd
Two hours later

HockeyMaskManiac has left the room XD HAHAHA

The twilight thing was halarious! xD

Too bad for freddy vampires dont sleep.

xD