for Division

7/10/2016 c1 3kage fighter
I vote for the shaman crossover. If the polls are open at all...
3/11/2016 c1 6Primus2021
Chizuru
11/18/2012 c1 The Real Dorkzilla
you should totally go with #5 Maka and Soul
8/30/2012 c1 EnigmaWriter21
This is one of those stories I really like and can't wait to read more of. the only questions i have are how the zanpakuto works?
A: Two Swords- Sword of the Sky Dragon & Sword of the Sea Dragon
B: Two Swords- Sword of the Sky & Sea Dragon (in one) and Kyuubi no Kitsune
C: Three Swords - Sword of the Sky Dragon & Sword of the Sea Dragon and Kyuubi no Kitsune
and my other question is even though the Kyuubi is more stable she is still a demon and like other stories does that mean Naruto will part Vizard or Arrancar (however that works?) ?

But like i said before just keep up the writing
4/25/2012 c1 11adngo714
is this fic abandoned or discontinued? Anyway, the chapter was good, is Naruto an Arrancar?
3/31/2011 c1 DragonOfChallenges
i think i like this story, now does the kyuubi, and his parents represent three seperate zanpakutos? i think 4 and 5 would be the best choice as theirs makes more sense(really if someone told you they could see ghosts would you believe them or call the happy shack?) for 4 i would do yoh as well as hes the most likly to get along with the group, update soon, ttfn
7/1/2010 c1 afallenheart
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
3/19/2010 c1 7Supreme Tempest
This is an awesome story so far, and as for the new character, I support Yoh or Kazuma or both 'cause they're the only ones I'm actually familiar with. Good luck with the next chapter.
12/4/2009 c1 2kin-kinna
Interesting.
11/12/2009 c1 digifan303
Fantasic first chapter. Im surprised you havn't updated yet.
10/23/2009 c1 HolyKnight5
very interesting, even if the first chapter its a bit too short for my tastes...
9/29/2009 c1 1Shadow65
this is great please keep it up
9/28/2009 c1 2Reikson
I personally cannot wait to see if you can pull ALL of them off.

You've managed to pique my interest, y'see.

Just, and I'm begging you here, PLEASE don't ruin this fic by making it Naru/Hina.
9/28/2009 c1 2Isamaru
excellent. I personally vote for chizuru, myself. I think the only thing that really seperates the similar stories apart is the humor.
8/25/2009 c1 pyro357