for The Worst Kind of Feeling

5/13/2018 c4 Anon.Y.Mouse
Very well done. Makes sense that Sully would be jealous of Booth after Brennan said Booth’s name during sex with Sully. I agree that Booth would have kicked Sully’s ass if he slapped Brennan, so I think this is very in-character.
5/13/2018 c3 Anon.Y.Mouse
Haha, Booth whistling bcos he’s happy Tempe called his name whilst sleeping with Sully. Clever how you had Booth nearby to hear that said. Question is will he be able to keep the fact that he knows quiet and will BB get together soon :-D Congrats on becoming a legal beta and awww, sweet words about all women... charming!
3/31/2010 c4 17Animus et Anima
I really liked this story. The part where Brennan yells his name made me crack up. I liked Agent Perotta in the story too. Thanks for your reviews too. ;)
10/8/2009 c4 8Happyangstywriter
Aww...hey so I decided to click on your screen name to see if you've writen and saw this story. I loved it! It was very cute, and I thought that the whole thing with Sully was the perfect way to get Booth and Bones together here. Great job! Adding to favorites.
7/16/2009 c4 14irishleesh93
great story

lol I would hate to be in the same room as Angela right now. :)
7/15/2009 c4 jacklynvt11
That was an awesome ending. Love the Sully/Booth fight. Very well done. The ending was beautiful. Almost cried. Very much enjoyed it. :)
7/15/2009 c4 6whatta-u-know
loved it so good!
7/15/2009 c4 4BxBforever
wellp your story i would've thought had i wrote it that this was a cop out a way to be done with the story without as much work but it was good.
7/14/2009 c3 139Meatball42
This story just got a whole lot more interesting! I've read a lot of Bones fics, but this: I have never seen. Can't wait to see where it leads!
7/13/2009 c3 lovetolove1330
Please update I love it things just got a lot more interesting please update ASAP

XOXO JIBBSFOREVER
7/8/2009 c3 I'm Feeling Puckish
I'm loving this story so far - can't wait for more :)
7/3/2009 c3 17FlashOfInspiration
O! You're right it did get much more interesting! haha. I can't wait to see where this goes. Pretty please continue soon because I can't wait to see what happens next. And by soon I mean...SOON!

7/3/2009 c3 jacklynvt11
That was a really shocking chapter. Loved it. very funny. :)
7/3/2009 c3 6whatta-u-know
omg HA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY keep up the good work u had me on the floor, oh booth ha so funny!

keep going plz dont stall this is so good!
7/3/2009 c3 10RowdyRomantic
Now that was a unexpected good surprise!

My eyes widened as I swiveled around. I couldn’t fight the grin that was creeping onto my face and I started to whistle a low tune as I turned back around and walked out of the Jeffersonian.

Things just got a little more interesting.

LOL ...I loved it!