for It Should Have Been John Winchester

6/6/2020 c1 SupernaturalNova1981
Are you going to be writing a sequel to this?
5/2/2018 c7 Spidergirl99
Isn't Prozac an antidepressant?
8/15/2009 c10 7Sastiel
Aww that was great! I loved the end!great job man!
8/10/2009 c10 3LostPrison
Aw that was a really good ending! I like how you showed both Sam and Dean having dreams about the future...and for some reason i really like how you added in the fact that Dean doesn't hate Sam, he's just angry. The whole thing in "the future" with the brothers fighting and stuff is really depressing in my opinion lol, but it's nice to be reminded that no matter what they're still brothers. :)
8/10/2009 c10 ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing
*sigh of relief* nice one Dean! :D I've really enjoyed reading this. I look forward to your next stories and i'm sure they will be just as good as this or maybe even better!
8/4/2009 c9 LostPrison
wow this story is AMAZING! honestly, so far i have loved every part of it! i love how they're younger and Dean is still protective towards Sam and loves him. and i have to say every part fo this story is just genius. The Candy-Striper ghost...her telling Dean how to save Sam...the part where older Dean and Sam were in Sam's head and arguing over the demon blood...i mean, that was kind of depressing, cuz i'd like to think that no matter what they still love eachother and think of eachother as brothers...but it was still genius.

AMAZING story! :D
8/1/2009 c9 ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing
Great chapter! Poor Sam, he's not having a very good time. I hope Dean can save him *crosses fingers*
7/31/2009 c9 2MysteryMadchen
I really like this new version. I'm so glad that you revised it, it makes a lot more since to me now. Can't wait for the newest update. Please don't kill Sam, i'd cry.. :) Thanks Nicole.
7/31/2009 c9 7Sastiel
oh! Nice chapter! I liked it! Will John actually let Dean do that to Sam though?

WOAH! Nice job! please update soon!
7/31/2009 c10 6lullabyJN
Okay so i loved the brain tumor idea..BUT this new direction isn't to bad. It is very exciting and i find that i LOVE it. So anyways, you wrote a great chapter and i am beyond excited to see what will happen...
7/30/2009 c10 40Colby's girl
That change of the tumor makes much more sense now. I like the idea of the infection being out of control. It's more believable. Good job.
7/30/2009 c9 Colby's girl
Great chapter. Poor Sam. I wasn't to sure about John's rant about Dean being able to comfort and not him. I didn't understand where it was coming from. Maybe I missed something along the way. I don't mean to be too critical and don't want to hurt your feelings.
7/30/2009 c10 2MysteryMadchen
Ok, so I only read the updated chapter, but I'm confused. Did you mean to keep the bit about surgery in there, and there was one snidbit about Dean thinking about Sam having a brain tumor. I guess I'm just confused because I'm not sure what the surgery would be for because an infection is treated with antibiotics. I'm glad there was a new chapter and hope there's more to come soon, thanks for the update, Nicole.
7/30/2009 c1 Gabsmom
I liked it up until the last chapter when you introduced the brain tumor. Stories can be good when the plot is simple or complex, but you are making it too busy. Or if you simply have to have two angsty medical dilemmas have a reason that maybe they are connected somehow. I don't know, it's just reading like there is too much going on. Please don't take this as a negative review, because it's not, it's my opinion, because other than that, the story is good so far. I have put it on my favorites because I still want to finish it.
7/30/2009 c9 6lullabyJN
Holy Crayola Crayons! I did not see cancer coming! This is getting freakin awesome. I am excited to see what else will get thrown at the family!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »