FanFiction.Net
for Spot Conlon: 1882 to 2009?

10/17/2010 c6 11xXEmiShaeXx
Oh. My. God. Wow. Just, like...Wow. I totally forgot about that. Diary? Delia really? Why? You don't keep a diary! I laughed throughout this whole chapter; this is better than rereading Newsies Again!And...LAZULI AND JASMINE! ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP THEM IN THERE? AND ODO? WHY? I feel like crying now. -anime tears-

~ XOXO Dani ^^
12/4/2009 c14 2Spotty's Goil
Dude! Ur writing it again? AWW! Can't u write it over after u finish? :-(
12/4/2009 c14 3InsideMyRainbowEyes
I loved the last couple of chapters and I can't wait till the next!
11/29/2009 c1 TheLampKnowsAll
Mary sue?...MARY SUE? that has got to be the greatest pun i've heard in a few days!
10/10/2009 c4 2Spotty's Goil
OMG! If you are Delia in this story you and me are like really alike! I love Spot, people think I'm mental, (although I have all A's) I have goldenish hair like you described, and I don't match my clothes! Love the story so far!
9/10/2009 c12 4Izabeal Finley
I really like how this is going! And where I think it's going! lol

Update soon!

-Hail's!
9/9/2009 c12 59Hedgi
spot at a dance? oh, dear me... i'm reviewing! :)

and i know how sucky school is... ick.
8/25/2009 c11 1Miss Sarah Louise
This is such a good story! Please please please please please finish it! Its super good.

-Sarah =D
8/25/2009 c11 59Hedgi
Spot, Spot, Spot... i know he's from the past, but reading a persons mail( or texts) without permission, well, that's gonna get ya in trouble :)

very dramatic! goo work!
8/25/2009 c11 3InsideMyRainbowEyes
Ok weird chapter but I still can't wait till the next chapter! Good job, I can't wait to see how the story ends out.
8/24/2009 c11 4Izabeal Finley
I loved that! Spot your looking pretty screwed buddy!

lol

Update soon!

And I hope your dad's okay. My dad died February 9th, 2009. So I hope he's okay!
8/10/2009 c10 59Hedgi
i can't see the url, but i want to join! will you message me the link? and i'm so glad your dad is feeling better!
8/8/2009 c9 1Newsieslover123
I compleatly understand, my mom died and durring me writing my story i was in the process of moving to my sisters cause my dad was sick and almost died so take your time :)
8/7/2009 c9 59Hedgi
oh my gosh, i'm really sorry. i can't say i know how you feel, not really, but about a year ago my mom, who had me late in life, so she's old, had a bad scare. i'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. don't worry about updating- really.

God be with you

HNA
8/6/2009 c9 32YumKiwiDelicious
totally understandable! take as long as you need, hope your dad feels better soon!
29 Page 1 2 Next »