for Never Joined the Fellowship

10/26/2018 c26 3Flying Doctor
This whole thing is AMAZING! Honestly don't know why this doesn't have over 100 faves
10/26/2018 c18 Flying Doctor
love it
4/16/2013 c26 2Marikalay
Excellent. Worth reading more than once.
4/16/2013 c19 Marikalay
These just get funnier and funnier. I can barely read them now through the tears running down my face.
4/16/2013 c8 Marikalay
LMAO!
2/5/2012 c26 4whiskedaway
awesome totalllyyy awesommmeee!
1/11/2012 c26 Kingtaso
THIS WAS AWESOME!

Seriously, you need to make another one, or continue some of these stories.
12/13/2011 c26 25Umei no Mai
*gasp* *wheeze* HahahaHAHAhAhaha!

You're hilarious!
11/9/2011 c26 Kysyn
Hmm, reading the reviews it seems people would like it to be continued. I too would like to see more. May I propose an idea? You have the English alphabet, but how about using the Japanese alphabet? It would be slightly more tricky, but I'm sure there's plenty of anime characters to go around, ne?
9/10/2011 c26 6yuyu4848
lol lol lol lol lol xD Love it :3
4/14/2011 c26 16Kayzin
HAhaha! I absolutely LOVE THIS! :D -glomps-
1/25/2011 c26 alichi
Great chapters, I especially loved what you did with Xellos and Yachiru.
5/30/2010 c26 2BlackOps04
I must thank you for the highly amusing read. Definately made my day although I was disappointed when you excluded Zelgadis after including the rest of the Slayers crew.

Good work.
4/13/2010 c26 9AnimeIceFox
! *gasp**Gasp* *Tears in the eyes* That was GREAT! I am so happy you wrote this! I loved all of it! Trust Anime characters to make the trip that much more entertaining! ^_^

I am also really happy that someone else thought up the whole Naruto can simply make a ton of copies of himself in order to fight at Helm's Deep! I was wondering if anyone else thoought of that. LOVED the Ino story! ^_^ Was busting a gut on the Rock Lee, Edward Elric and Jiraiya. An, just loved ALL of the ones from Bleach! In short... I just LOVED IT! Thank you so much for writing this!
9/3/2009 c26 Karasu Kagami
And somehow i believe that by the time they toss the ring into the fires of mordor...Ken-chan will have defeated/killed everyone in Mordor...

Im faving this. -_-;