for Never Joined the Fellowship

9/3/2009 c26 Karasu Kagami
And somehow i believe that by the time they toss the ring into the fires of mordor...Ken-chan will have defeated/killed everyone in Mordor...

Im faving this. -_-;

-Karasu
8/30/2009 c26 9Bob the Almighty
I like. I've seen some of the craziest self/crossover inserts for LotR and very few of them were well done due to people's tendency to follow canon way too closely and mangle everyone's characterization but mini one-shots like this are great.
7/26/2009 c26 Dareagon
i really like this! it's a pity you don't have anymore letters, so you could continue writing. i 'd like to read more!
7/24/2009 c24 Akirah la neta d'en Vegeta
and just one thing, if you haven't yet decided, why don't you write about Zuko from Avatar the last airbender for Z?
7/24/2009 c24 Akirah la neta d'en Vegeta
OMG! This fic is the funniest thing I've com across with in weeks! XD
7/18/2009 c18 Vanime18431
LOL This series just keeps getting more and more interesting with every letter! LOVE IT!

More please? :)
7/12/2009 c12 4Angel Of Storms
You know I was looking forward to having Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter in this chapter.
7/5/2009 c5 6blackcatkuroi
sometimes, i just want the one shot to go on farthur. i would love to see more edward and Duo! those two were great! (the critiquing of the explosion...that was priceless!) amazing amazing one-shots! love them!
7/4/2009 c4 Vanime18431
Not knowing what to expect - and I didn't expect a lot - I was finding myself laughing at the characters and the plots you gave them. I really enjoyed this ride! Please do continue!
7/3/2009 c3 blackcatkuroi
i do believe this is one of the funniest crossovers i have run across, however brief! ChiChi is actually believeble, as i could see her whack a king in the head for being sexist with a magically appearing cooking utensil. (And sauron should be hung for not having air protections in Botan's bit) love it though and look forward to the humor!

update soon!