for Lost and Found

7/15/2013 c1 28Chibi-Chanx
This was really cute! Although a tad sad at the same time, he meets a girl who isn't like him or the others and then she's taken away and he doesn't see her for the longest time. ;o;
5/29/2012 c1 5dadby
That was cute and awesome! Boy, is Aunt Lauren a bitch, Even in the books. You should continue. C/D FOREVER!
3/28/2011 c1 darlene002
Cute story but the proper way to spell barely is this way not barley. Barley is a plant. I thought you should know and sorry for being rude.
12/13/2010 c1 25MelancholyMadness
CUTE! *fangirl squeel*!
8/22/2010 c1 5Angels and Immortals
I've never even heard of this series and I now want to go look it up. This was a very well written story that inspired me to go and write some more. That was really good, so please, please keep writing!

Sincerely,

Angels and Immortals
8/2/2010 c1 8Light and Darkness Are Brother
Can you PRETTY PLEASE make another one when the two meet again, I can imagine how sad little Derek must've been if he didn't get to see Chloe again until after she was put ito Lyle House, that would've been sad T^T.
7/26/2010 c1 VAMPIREFEVER
I 3 IT! YOU SHOUD REALLY MAKE IT INTO A STORIE!
6/28/2010 c1 2CookieMonsterismyfriend
I like it! So it's a one-shot?
5/2/2010 c1 annie
awsoome stoy p.s. I used my feet to type this
2/25/2010 c1 JuneEatsArt
Aww. So adorable3
1/31/2010 c1 hatsuyuki hime
This is so cute! Love it ^^
11/8/2009 c1 8
This is very random, but I just wanted to say this is probably the tenth time I have read this story and loved it. It is one of the most unique ideas out there and it is an extremely good Chloe and Derek fanfic. It is my favorite Darkest Powers fanfic and I wish you would write another.

Bye

sorry about the shortness but is unable to think at the moment since it is the weekend
8/13/2009 c1 jp70
keep writing this is great
8/10/2009 c1 keryee
This is the best chloe/derek story i have ever read! =)
8/5/2009 c1 Jigoku-HI
awe i love it so much its great. :) love ya
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »