FanFiction.Net
for Drive Home Fun

5/6/2023 c1 Guest
It's funny how people complain when Hikaru is treated like 'whore' when they don't mind Kaoru being treated like that. Either way is OOC, but Hikaru acting all /uke/ is fun, so don't get your knickers in a knot.
1/20/2016 c1 9That Artist Girl
WHATS THE FAV TOY?! I MUST KNOW...OH HOW YOU TORTUR ME BY NOT SAYING
8/16/2015 c1 29TristonKitsune
KAORU TOPS?! MY LIFE IS RUINED DX I COULDNT. I JUST. KILL ME NAO
8/10/2015 c1 36PainInSilence
Omg so beautiful
2/17/2014 c1 Hika Hitachiin
Omg,this is a good fan fiction and by the way I LOVE the band BOTDF a.k.a blood on the dance floor...MY FAV BAND!#awsome/sauce
1/6/2014 c1 ButterfliesAndBloodyKnives
S my D huh? xD Peeerfect song for this
1/3/2014 c1 9malfoyishpotter
I solemnly swear that your twincest story was short and sweet, and was the best I ever read, and will always be my favourite story of this pairing for the rest of the year im alive
4/27/2013 c1 ray ray
R u gonna write more about them in the room.
1/5/2013 c1 2Brown Eyed Girl 42
Ooh la la, seme Kaoru! Not something you see everyday...and loved the song XD
7/30/2011 c1 falloutboy
heehee lol that was super smexy! ^-^
5/1/2011 c1 3fan freak90
I have read every story of HikaruXkaoru up to yours (one of my favs!) and I loved every story-specifically yours! I LUV YOU!
3/6/2011 c1 polychloride
Amazing,the ending made me crack up. I can just picture the twins casually getting out of the limo and skipping to their mansion like nothing happened. Inever pictured Kaoru as Seme nice touch!
12/29/2009 c1 Messed-Up-10-Year-Old
hm...why is Kaoru acting like the seme? *faints* it must be the end of the world... btw if you cud just...switch Hikaru and Kaoru's names heheh ^^;
11/24/2009 c1 x
Amazing story. Great imagery...funny too. Like the new take on the twins relationship
9/27/2009 c1 Harukaalways
It was amazing! Yesh! Another Yaoi Fangirl! Woohoo!
23 Page 1 2 Next »