for Ode to Laundry

12/8/2019 c1 Guest
I really love the end. It was so sweet.
8/7/2014 c1 7readingpower
I love this story, and how deep you made the characters, even though it was short.
2/15/2014 c1 37Ersatz Einstein
There were some tense errors and ambiguities ("He did sigh, and Poland smiles," "he'd toss it into the overflowing box... and went shopping." etc.), as well as some minor errors ("gone about the chore to the warm...", for example), but they didn't interfere too much with the narrative. The argument was both serious/in keeping with your narrative and completely true to the characters as they're portrayed in the source material. The mixture of sweet, ridiculous, and serious was just right.
9/24/2013 c1 3Talonpaw
That was beautiful.
12/15/2012 c1 11Painting Politics and Poland
Wow. That was really cute, yet pretty deep at the same time. Poor Lithuania! The ending made me laugh.
8/17/2012 c1 AelanRyland011
*giggles* Nah, I'm totally not listening. But keep talking anyway.. I love it. Just love it.
2/24/2011 c1 1espanamazing
Oh my goodness. That was, in the fewest amount of words, quite possibly the most beautiful fic for these two that I have ever read.

The characterization is simply amazing. I don't even know how to describe that to the extent it deserves. I /love/ the dynamic between their personalities.

All in all, extremely bittersweet, and... perfect.
2/24/2011 c1 espanamazing

All in all, extremely bittersweet, and... perfect.
11/25/2010 c1 10Keys2theKingdom
Eh, poor Lithuania. D: Poland doesn't want to own you the way Russia did, or take away your independence, he just never wants anyone take you away again.

Prolonged exposure to cold makes you forget that. XD
10/23/2010 c1 42Ceri Moriarty
Poland is so funny, but so sincerely adorable~bii, PoLiet is win~
10/7/2010 c1 5obvious things are obvious
awww this was just so nice... and poland is still being totally poland in the end... LOL... good job! ^_^
8/28/2010 c1 cross-over-lover232
he liet, feliks means he loves you,silly!
8/22/2010 c1 11Spherically Adept
so cute... 0_0 3
6/26/2010 c1 34SweetFirefly
This is just all kinds of win, really. And Poland is just so... Poland, and it's lovely how you wrote him sort of angsty without him stopping beind Poland. \o/ Wonderful job!
6/4/2010 c1 7U.Ta.Ne
GOOD LLAMAS WHAT BUT LOVE COULD THIS BE CALLED. FFF. I MELTED. THIS MADE MY DAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I love your choice of words, and how you detailed it ^_^ Lovely, lovely fic! :)

*thumbs-up*