for Count Down

12/1/2013 c1 AnthonyR89
another interesting one shot i wish you'd make into a full story. same formatting issues, as well.
8/26/2013 c1 61animefreak2015
Delicious.
5/30/2013 c1 erik
A cracking good story that fit with the Dresden of the books.
12/4/2012 c1 Jason123456
great story keep up the good work
9/14/2012 c1 P.Falconsbayne
WOW!

Where to start... where to start indeed...
Very good job at keeping everyone in character. Very good job at meshing two totally different realities. Humour, check. Action, check. Mouse, check. Kick-assery... double check.

Had great fun reading, so please accept my humble gratitude!
Phoenix Falconsbayne.
4/21/2012 c1 6Doppler Effect
Mouse operating a cellphone. That was a sight that I never thought I would see, but it so made my *looks at clock* morning.
2/29/2012 c1 Silverdragonstar
Good story.
11/14/2011 c1 Si Zilla
Excellent story. Any hope for more stories in this continuity?
10/23/2011 c1 4Fire From Above
Fun. Especially when the wizards were trying to get Mouse to dial the cell phone.
6/17/2011 c1 1aureus yarara
I'm not much into Numb3rs, but I must fav this fic if only for the amazingly awesome bit of the three magical stooges trying to work out how to use a cellphone.

"Normals like to use green as an indicator for start", HILARIOUS.

"Hundreds?" I couldn't get over the concept. "Have they figured out a way to store things in the Nevernever to get that many [contacts] in that little a space?" LOL FOREVER.

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY.
11/18/2010 c1 3FireSenshi2
You know it would be great if you were willing to share a sequel to this story! I love the interaction between all the characters!
2/16/2010 c1 26ChelleyBean
I really enjoyed this. I've read it a few times but I'm usually too lazy to review. Bad of me, I know.

I don't suppose you've ever considered crossing Dresden with NCIS... I can't get my plot bunnies to stand still long enough for a solid idea and mesh the worlds well, but you did a fantastic job at handling this one.
11/21/2009 c1 4Morrolan
Love this. Sequel please?
8/30/2009 c1 1WBH21C
Good one!
8/4/2009 c1 Skuert
Nice little x-over between things that i didnt guess could get crossed while keeping things in character.

any chance for more...?