FanFiction.Net
for The Lost Episode*complete*

5/5/2018 c6 Truckee Gal
So Glenda is relocating to where? Antarctica would suit her. Lots of lonely men stuck there for 7 months ought to keep her busy and out of D.C.

Amanda to be re-hired by the Agency? Fantastic, that means Lee has another chance to wise up! What a ride!
5/5/2018 c5 Truckee Gal
My head is spinning! Who is Glenda and what spell has she cast on the Scarecrow? Why doesn't Lee Stetson man up, bite her tongue and toss her aside? Amanda is headed to the hospital.
5/5/2018 c4 Truckee Gal
Saved by the Italian belle from marrying Dean. Immediately nabbed by KGB and whisked away in a limousine. This is a madcap adventure ... a wild ride!
5/5/2018 c3 Truckee Gal
The good, the bad and the ugly. Alive, going deep undercover and marriage to the weatherman is on. What a riveting story!
5/4/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
Oh no that can't be true!
5/4/2018 c1 Truckee Gal
Don't tell me the KGB has the same ghastly taste in evening wear as Dean's mother! YIKES
1/29/2007 c6 linda4861yahoo.com
Good one! Linda
1/25/2002 c6 acj leveille
Nice story! I can actually see this happening! Well done! I don't know if I believed the part about Billy not "needing to know," but I really enjoyed the whole story! Again, nice work!
1/22/2002 c4 19Stemwinder
Was going to finish reading before reviewing, but couldn't help myself. Very much improved since the last time I read (I think you only had two chapters up at the time.) Was laughing through the wedding!

SPOILER!

My favorite part so far- Jaimie and Phillip took bets to see who would get hit first.

Great Job! You're getting better and better!
1/4/2002 c6 7Momm2five
LOL! I got a few laughs through this. Your characters are great-glad to see the lady in red leave!

You must watch PAX! LOL! I LOVE the Bonanza comment! Had me rolling! Keep up the writing!
1/1/2002 c6 rsfanatic
I liked the way you finished this story up! Good job...
1/1/2002 c6 ec
GOOD. I knew you'd get rid of that turkey! I had quite a few LOL's from this. Thanks.
12/31/2001 c4 rsfanatic
I basically agree with what everyone has said about correcting the errors. However, it is an interesting story idea and I will keep reading it.
12/31/2001 c3 ec
Marries Dean (gulp). I'm stickin' with it, assuming you plan to make it come out right in the end...
12/30/2001 c3 cutenose
This is so good. Now I'm dying without the ending - there is more coming, right? I can see all the scenes in my head and the characters are true to themselves. I'd love to see more detail about the scenes because you are so good at what is here. In other words, expanding the story; what Glenda was wearing, how Lee looked at her, more detail on Amanda's reaction. That's if you have more time but I love what is here. Keep writing or I'll go crazy! I'd also suggest having someone proof it. To me it is distracting to have spelling errors.
19 Page 1 2 Next »