for Incident on 36th Street

4/6/2014 c3 Guest
Please continue it's so good!
4/25/2013 c3 purpleflurp
I'm so glad you are making a sequel. I was disappointed that "Eclipse" had to end so soon. Please keep writing as I really want to see where this will go. :)
8/20/2012 c3 15Moviemuncher
Awesome story. Im wondering why there isnt more? If you would like an idea just PM me. But for now to kick start your own idea... Maybe Jack when he wakes up from one of several nightmares wants a little comfort. Unconsciously instead of heading to Ianto the man he 'loves' he heads to the TARDIS to the Doctor. And... Up to you. Does he crawl into the Doctors bed and curl up with him or is the Doctor awake and they share a hug and a long talk. Either way let me know. There is a future for this fic.
8/19/2012 c3 Moviemuncher logged out
Hi this story is amazing. You havent updated in a while. I wish you would. It has such a great plot. Please PM me. My penname is Moviemuncher and Ive written two fics for Xmen so im not hard to miss. Please find me and let me know.
12/30/2010 c3 16Asgardian Honor Society
Fabulous, I was hoping you'd dream up a sequel, the ending of Eclipse was rather ambiguous. Might I suggest a threesome of sorts between The Doctor, Ianto, and The Captain? Kinky, isn't it? Maybe they should all go on an adventures, the three of them, in the TARDIS. Then you write sequels detailing that and I could help you with suggestions, corrections, and ideas, I'm bloody quite brilliant with those. Although sometimes they can get me into a spot of trouble but I usually find a way into the light...though there was that one time with the stories here... musn't get off-topic, back to business. Do consider my preposition, it could take us to galaxies we never dreamed possible...
1/9/2010 c3 2LyssaLaughable
Supressing memories never helps!

gah! Jack of all people should know that.

I love how this has started.

=]

LyssaLaughable =P
12/18/2009 c3 5Paper Kettle
I really love this story! I feel so bad for Jack :( I hope the Doctor can help him...

I feel kinda iffy on Ianto, I mean I always love him, but he just seems not to really care too much about Jack's feelings from what I've seen... Bummer :(

Of course, it doesn't really matter because the Doctor cares enough for a million people, which is just brilliant!

Hope you can bring us an update soon, I'll be waiting in anticipation :) x
10/7/2009 c3 5Global Conquest-er
This is lovely.

Delightful.

Absolutely brill.

Of course, that's not the actual idea of what he's going through, because that's pretty horrific, but more of the actual general story. Because that's just plain awesome.

Thanks for posting what you've got; please update when you're able. This fic is totally worth waiting for updates for.
9/21/2009 c3 Athina
Ok its been a long time but I had to stop and tell you how amazing this chapter is! I loved the beginning, even through all of his issues, Jack is still good at keeping the Doctor on his toes! And I can just see the doctors face when Jack tries to tell him he deserved what happened, good thing he's good at calm. I fall a little more in love with your Doctor every time. The possibilities of what morning will bring are making me salivate, especially since Jacks having a rough night which will probably leave some issues close to the surface.

Can I just say, I really kind of wanted Jack to shoot the Bast* and I think you hit a good balance between the Doctor wanting it while staying true to his character. I hope the bunnies come out soon because you are amazing, this story has such potential, and I seriously need some woundedJack and fluff in my life!
9/16/2009 c3 Moonlight83
Hey are you going to update soon would love to read more :)
8/23/2009 c3 18SarahTee
Great story so far, hope to read more soon?

Sarah x
8/15/2009 c3 11Miss.Sly
Hmm, I'm really enjoying this. I hope you track your Muse down quickly!

Sly.
7/25/2009 c3 Mlle. Sinistra
Bad bunnies! lol Great chapter, I hope to see more soon, but no rush, I know what naughty plot bunnies are like.

~Mademoiselle Sinistra/Little Joe's Mistress
7/22/2009 c3 SilverBlueGrey
gasp. I like this story. I'm hoping that the budding relationship between Jack and the Doctor is going to progress sometime in the near future... :3
7/20/2009 c3 Sherlock's Sparrow
Good chapter! I hope your Muse comes back soon; I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Patiently Awaiting Your Next Chapter,