for LOST 2

4/28 c2 marioann
Thank you for the great story.
11/23/2020 c16 melinda70
Very nice story and great idea to look at Bella and Ed as involved in sb else’s life, good choice!
9/23/2020 c11 bethabetha
i’m kind of sad, because i was really enjoying this fic, but over the last two chapters i have really come to dislike Simmons. bella being self-destructive when edward left was one thing... she didn’t put anyone but herself at risk. simmons has put tanya, bella, edward, and lord knows how many others at risk. i can’t think of anything he could do at this point that would make me like him again, and i’m a bit disappointed in bella that she has gotten over his reckless idiocy so easily. in Lost, she was a badass... now she’s just... wishy-washy. it makes me sad to think that simmons is most likely going to end up with his happy ending with tanya, because imo he really does not deserve it.
9/23/2020 c9 bethabetha
i was a little confused when i read “Of course, in college I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on 100 percent proof Russian vodka, either.” Percent and proof are two different measurements of alcohol content. (former bartender here)

I’m assuming the author meant 100 percent and not 100 proof (100 proof is 50% alcohol, which is comparable to things like rum and tequila). 100 percent alcohol would be 200 proof, but it’s pretty much impossible to actually drink 200 proof alcohol. Not because of the taste or anything, but because as soon as a bottle of 200 proof alcohol is opened/exposed to air the proof is going to drop to 180-190 because pure alcohol is so dry that it immediately begins to suck up water molecules from the surrounding air which, in turn, lowers the proof. (that being said: almost all Russian vodkas are standardized at 80 proof, which is only 40% alcohol). Between this and saying that the scotch was clear in Lost, I’m guessing the author isn’t much of a drinker. Please don’t take that the wrong way, there’s nothing wrong with not being a drinker, i’m just one of those people who gets caught up in the minutiae.
9/22/2020 c8 bethabetha
i was loving simmons until this chapter. sure he doesn’t care if he’s in danger, i get that. but did he never stop to think that based on the company she’s keeping, and the fact that bella told him that there are beings who don’t want anyone to know about them, that he may be putting *tanya* in danger by chasing her and saying he knows what she is out loud in public? if the volturi ever found out that she knew that a human knew what they were and didn’t tell them about it, she probably wouldn’t be around much longer. sigh... he’s kind of an idiot.
5/28/2020 c3 Guest
Yes, falling in love like Simmons experienced is so real to me
5/28/2020 c3 BurtonM1927
Tanya Denali
5/28/2020 c1 BurtonM1927
I am thrilled that you wrote a sequel to Lost.
Here I go again, looking forward to the thrills.
Well written I am sure.
5/10/2020 c6 Maheshvara
amazing fanfic, I like this. Thank you
5/4/2020 c16 Anda
First of all, I loved Lost 1. Loved hearing Simmons point of view in Lost 2, too. It was fun to see the Cullen family through his eyes. However, I did not like the way Tanya was about Simmons - why all this typical Edward behavior? The running away was explained, but why be so damn serious about changing the love of your life? There’s not a lot we learn about Tanya in the Saga but I think it is fair to say that she comes across like a fun person who makes the best of her circumstances, not someone guilt ridden like Edward.
4/25/2020 c16 flexer
I liked it a lot.
What a story, I congratulate you and thank you for creating it.
is fantastic.
and this so that he wants 4 secretaries haha.
simmons is a love, I really like this character
12/9/2019 c16 blondferretgirl
Love It!
9/6/2019 c16 pameita
Hola mucho gusto, no sé si vayas a leer esto luego de tantos años, espero y confío que sí, yo sólo quería decir Gracias, muchas gracias por la fantástica historia que creaste tanto lost 1 y 2, fueron apasionantes divertidas y muy bien producidas, se noto tu esfuerzo y dedicación en tu trabajo, te agradezco por todas las horas de entretención que me brindaste a mí y a tantos otros fanáticos de twilight, esperó que estés bien en lo que sea que hagas hoy en tu vida, saludos y muchos cariños, te deseo la mejor de las suertes
7/14/2019 c4 1pennylynn
I really enjoy your writing and creative ideas. A sequel to list is great because I was not willing to give up on this story. Love what you have done so far.
6/30/2019 c10 EdwardsGuardianAngel
Wow! Didn't realize I was holding my breath til I read the last line of this chapter. Intense is truly an understatement.
143 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »