for Love, Stars Hollow Style

3/11/2018 c1 rachel625
Great story! :)
11/18/2009 c1 1amyylasee
naw i wanted it to continue lol. but i'm loving it!
10/27/2009 c1 64Oh-no-she-di'ent
I love this! I got that giddy feeling while reading it. I even started to read stuff twice just to prolong it. Sad, I know. But these are the kind of fics I love to read. Thanks for writing it!
10/21/2009 c1 11coffeebeanner
I'm surprise I haven't read this one. I read most of your sotires. I love this one. So cute, and happy. Great job...scratch that! Excellent Job!
9/11/2009 c1 20realornotreal22
That was totally adorable. Loved it =D
8/18/2009 c1 3neverbetoofar
THE sweetest, most intimate one-shot i have read in my ENTIRE LIFE. i swear this is just sweet gorgeous AMAZINGNESS :D i love it loads and loads.
8/12/2009 c1 1sarahb2007
aww that was sweet i love the 4th of july
7/10/2009 c1 11vaso.caskett
aw that was so sweet. Luke not able to take the distance any longer decides to drive home to snuggle with her on the blanket.

And the way he made his appearance, "You already found a replacement" so funny. Lorelai's happiness when she saw him, she couldn't get rid of the baby fast enough *lol*

Great story!
7/8/2009 c1 suusje32
very cute, thanks!
7/4/2009 c1 truelovepooh
Very very good, I adore you!
7/4/2009 c1 cywen69
This was so sweet. I was wondering how you would get rid of the Bellvilles. All my kids weren't bothered by the fireworks too much. They were 6 mo., 6 mo., and 9 mo. on their 1st 4th of July. I love how romantically engaged Luke was even though they were in a large crowd.

Very Romantic and sweet!

Wendy
7/4/2009 c1 50StanaTorv
aw that was cute. loved it. i only just re-watched 'A Messgenger, nothing more' a couple days ago

:D sam
7/4/2009 c1 Starhviewer
Loved this story. Thanks for such a warm view of L/L on Independence Day. It was such fun to read.
7/4/2009 c1 Nina
You know, that was a beautiful story. You are such a good writer! Really, I love Lorelai and Luke fics and I read all of them, but there are just a few, which are written in a way that you cannot describe them as anything else than beautiful.

Please excuse my english... Hope you could understand what I meant.

Please write more stories like this one!
7/4/2009 c1 natalie