for Love, Stars Hollow Style

7/4/2009 c1 3Copop
*happy sigh*

So sweet he couldn't wait to get back fast enough.

I loved that one!

Thanks for writing :)
7/3/2009 c1 19kristyn94
OMG! I totally just realized something I didn't include in my review! Happy 50th story!Congrats! That's amazing! I'd give you a cake but my baking skills suck! That and I don't know where you live... Anyways, congratulations!

Luff, Chicky
7/3/2009 c1 219Kristyn94
Hee, I luffed it! I dun have anyone to snuggle and neck with. *pouts* And tomorrow, it'll be all family at my sister's bbq so no chance of finding anyone there either. Awesomesauce story! Everyone needs a little fluff in their life^^

Luff, Chicky
7/3/2009 c1 CantGetEnoughofLuke
So sad! Only a oneshof! :( I liked this fic! It was very cute. Write more fics soon!
7/3/2009 c1 12Katelai
This was perfect for tonight, sitting in my childhood bedroom with all the windows open, hearing the distant pop of fireworks over the mountain with a giant bullfrog outside making noises in my parents abandoned pool.

So sweet, I love those first milestones in a relationship, when both people want to touch and cuddle but are so nervous about it. Then when you finally get there, it feels so right and amazing!

Great work ^_^
7/3/2009 c1 penguinopus
I always love the hot stuff, but sometimes, fluff just hits the spot.
7/3/2009 c1 J.Stone
Great chapter! Thanks.
7/3/2009 c1 Freakytiky
Really nice to know that someone out there is still writing LL stories. Thanks for this little fluff story to keep us readers on our toes! I love your stories and I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate that you are keeping Gilmore Girls alive in this way.

I loved the sweetness of this story. My favorite part is when Luke finds Lorelai and she has the baby in her arms and Luke thinks to himself that she's already found someone else to cuddle with. Very cute. It was also nice reading about how Luke took Davey from Lorelai to give him to Sookie. But I can't believe they stayed until the fireworks actually started so that Davey would wake up and be all scared! Anyways don't they have bugs in the summer up there because here down south we'd be eaten alive by no-see-ems in like 60 seconds if we tried to sit outside like that! Thanks for writing and keep it up please!
7/3/2009 c1 Melissa Larkin
Very sweet story! I enjoyed it a lot. :)
7/3/2009 c1 amosthegreat
it was cute really cute i love how luke was all kissy and cuddly
25 « Prev Page 1 2