for They would survive They had to

11/2/2010 c1 16brndjms
haha-funny u should mention i should check out ur stories:) i've actually read most of them and just happen to be to lazy to review half the time. personally enjoyed this one-lots of love/hate madness.

BJ
5/18/2010 c4 14FaerieBreath
hmmm, I like the wedding bit, but I can't really see Sam doing that to Sara, especially after the conversation that took place. She sounded more like a mother bear than an offended mate to me. Good job overall though.
5/7/2010 c3 Yol
Interesting story, but does Sam have to neglect Jack that much? She should be grateful he stuck out with their distant marriage that long. Still liked your story though. Nicely done and don't know if you plan to continue this or not, but enjoyed it. Not surprise Sarah was the other women since they were married before. Thanks for posting
5/7/2010 c3 dp
nice chapter.
5/7/2010 c3 5sammie77
Good story, but I have trouble seeing Jack cheat on Sam - even if she was never available. Not complaining, just it's somewhat out of character. Enjoyed it, though!
5/7/2010 c3 14FaerieBreath
:grins: cute chapter notes...I like the story, and an interesting twist. It is pretty logical that if Jack were to have an affair it would be with Sara.
3/16/2010 c2 2LanaJoy
They don't call Samantha Carter smart for nothing. She choose..wisely, grasshopper!

Fun read!
3/16/2010 c1 LanaJoy
ANY man will cheat and most women. to think differently means you are still very young and naive or..you see males through rose colored glasses. Jack O'Neill is an Alpha who attracts females like flies. To let in to his baser feelings would only be human. And to some respect, he would be getting back at his wife for not being there when he thought she should. Human nature..nothing more.

Jack would come to Sam and confess though..he could never live that type of lie if he loved a woman. It is written, a man can have a hundred women and truly love, only one.

I think Sam was way too easy on him, though. Just my opinion, ha.

Being apart does affect a marriage. That's why they call it: work. I'm pleased these two seem to realize the way to heal each other. Going to take a lot of time and effort on everyone's part. I have faith!
12/8/2009 c2 37ispksarcasm
i like the last part. there is always hope!
12/8/2009 c1 ispksarcasm
aw. a little out of character with the affair part, but i think that the last lines of the chapter are much more in character... now on to the next chapter!
7/4/2009 c1 2louisa78
I really enjoyed that, but please tell me that there is more to come.
7/4/2009 c1 219VisualIDentificationZeta
um, this fic has one huge hole that makes it stand on legs that are about to fail: Jack would never cheat. Simple as that. Think about it: he went without sex for 7 years, why would he break down after a few months without it, especially when he was married? Cheating is the opposite of who and what Jack is.

My suggestion is to pick something else than Jack having an affair, perhaps waking up one day and realizing he can't remember Sam's face. Or doing something bachelor-like (except for having sex with another woman) and then realizing what he was doing and realizing it's because he's married in paper only. Because that is what they are, married in paper only (not even name since Sam didn't take his name), otherwise they're practically single.