for Origins

7/15/2015 c1 Tanathar
Your Smallville series starting with the Portal has got to be one of the best series I have read. And re-read. You have a gift for ideas, plots, excellent tension, action and characterisation. It looks like this particular series has gone on permanent hiatus, but nevertheless, thank you for the joy you've given me with your writing. Cheers.
12/22/2012 c2 Guest
Your smallville stories are terrific. I'm just wondering if your ever planning on trying to finish this story. Hopefully you will get your muse back.
4/23/2012 c2 Gary
More, please. I just re-read "The Portal", and finished "Biological Families" - what an amazing concept! Please continue!
4/16/2012 c2 12Blazen
Well, even if the story remains on hiatus, I'm still glad for this two chapters.

I'm curious about the nature and goals of their mystery 'enemies'.

Lana seems to have infinite amount of willpower to make herself function in the real world when she already has an ideal one in her head. Unfortunately, I don't believe in Lex' chances to compete with Alexander. Even if Lana's love for her virtual family is borderline narcissism. Though if Laura took part in their creation, they are more like Lana and Laura's children than reflections of herself.

Well, even though Lana is the most stable and mature person of them all including Chloe, she is really messed up.

Blaze
6/30/2011 c2 1rowland22
Are you going to finish the story? Because, quite frankly, It's amazing!
10/6/2010 c1 5Blorcyn
I realised that as amazing as this fanfic is, it isn't a Harry Potter or Naruto fanfiction and as such gets woefully under reviewed and under praised.

I've been following this story set since near the end of the portal and I think they're bloody amazing. When I saw they were only garnering hundreds of reviews, rather than the thousands my other favourite stories received I figured I ought to break my usual habit of freeloading and state my appreciation.

Hope you've not lost the drive for this epic story and continue soon. It's easily in the league of the great stories on this site.

~blorcyn~
7/2/2010 c2 2Cherri202
I love these stries so much. You've obviously put a lot of thought into them. =)

I'm curious about the other creatures of Chloe's time though. Human's mightn't have evolved/adapted that much but other animals could be very different.
6/18/2010 c2 john777
good, keep writing
6/6/2010 c2 sealkid3
Another great chapter. Really well written and intriguing to the mind. Keep at it. Thanks for the updates.
5/31/2010 c2 Park850G
Good to see you posting again. I've waited (patiently, kind of) for this story to hit the ground running again. So far, so good. The techno-babble is fine for now, since it does help show that they are NOT just in another part of our known timeline. Anyway, I've got this story on my alerts, so just know whether I review or not (I sometimes copy to my Palm Pilot to read later), I always read within a VERY short period of time from posting. Because it can be counted on to be good enough to set other things aside for.
7/12/2009 c1 greyduke
This is one of my favorite series. I really enjoyed how you portrayed your main characters. Why they are in Chloe's time they should try to bring back some useful toys/equipment.
7/7/2009 c1 22Kingdark
I read the prequels of this story with pleasure, the same goes for this one, although you should slow down a bit in how quickly you go forward, it can be a bit confusing sometimes.
7/7/2009 c1 katie147
Absolutely fabulous! :)

Once again Duane you have done a wonderful job in making an impossible world believable. I especially love lex's reaction: "Lex seemed to be slightly dazed and appeared to be mumbling to himself." This captures his shock perfectly :)

So glad u continued this series. You have me hooked. can't wait for more to see what happens.
7/6/2009 c1 Park850G
I've been patiently waiting for this 2nd sequel for what feels like WAY too long, but after reading this first chapter I already like the direction it looks like you are taking everyone into. I would personally love to find out that Chloe was able to save not only Clark's biological parent's but her own as well. I've enjoyed your unique viewpoint into Clark's abilities, and the way they are affected by his shifting into Speed Mode. So far, so good...just PLEASE try to not take quite so long between chapters as it was since ending of the last story. That request made in good humor with a smile on my face, in case it came out too serious sounding.
7/5/2009 c1 11Shall-Iin
Glad to have you back, and this was a good start to the continuing world you've created. I wonder though, with all their advance tech, when the ship started redirecting, and the explosions stopped, didn't any one have some type of camera and try to see why and how the ship was turning and then moving into orbit without the nuclear push?
16 Page 1 2 Next »