for Their Story

3/26/2015 c1 disneygal18
The best synopsis of the series I've ever seen - at least as it pertains to L&L.
3/6/2011 c1 2CoffeePlease96
That was CRAZY good!
9/23/2010 c1 J.Stone
This was brilliant.
9/8/2009 c1 3girlface
OMG what an amazing way to put the show into words. You can tell how long and hard you worked on this just by the way you chose your words. I LOVED it! Favourite lines:

He was her go-to guy with the to-go cups, and When your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron - I dont know why I love these lines so much, I guess theyre just perfect...great job!
7/13/2009 c1 1marycrawleys
OMG! This was great! This story could make a Balcony Buddy turn into a Java Junkie,lol!
7/11/2009 c1 suusje32
brilliant :)
7/10/2009 c1 11vaso.caskett
Great recap of their story. And the ending so true.

"they have all the time in the world" :)
7/8/2009 c1 cywen69
I loved it. Talk about a recap of the show. That was perfect!

Wendy
7/6/2009 c1 fanfiction999
I cannot believe you managed to summarise it all into one story. As of last night, I have now seen every episode of gilmore girls (some up to four times). I really love your fics. Keep up the good work!
7/6/2009 c1 lorelailukedaughter94
that was the most amazing story i have EVER READ! it was so beautiful
7/6/2009 c1 Sanja
I still have no words. Every day i read it at least once, it's absolutely perfect.

And yeah people, join us on Fan Forum :D It's really fun to talk about LL 24/7 ;)
7/5/2009 c1 me
i thought this would be boring seeing as how i knew what was going to happen but i really loved it! so many references to so many little incidences...i really enjoyed it! thank you.
7/5/2009 c1 Starhviewer
Amazing. I cannot believe how well you summarized seven seasons of GGs. Even your description of when L/L are apart is amazing.
7/5/2009 c1 219Kristyn94
Your writing style is amazing! I love everything you choose to be. This was adorable! You managed to wrap their entire relationship up into a pretty package with a giant bow on top^^ Awesomesauce as always.

Luff, Chicky
7/5/2009 c1 Melissa Larkin
Excellent! You've described Luke and Lorelai perfectly. :)