for Shin Seiki Evangelion Chouchuanshan

9/29/2017 c1 5DschingisKhan
Wow, this is the sort of anachronism I don't see very often anymore. I'm torn between continuing to see what you do with this improved Shinji and abandoning it because of all the annoying spurious romaji.

I'm definitely amused at how much of a non-issue it is to her and how no one seems to have noticed.
5/6/2012 c1 Black Ace 0
adding to faves.
8/13/2011 c6 Neurele
don't know bout others but i didn't really understant most of this storyline at all. most of it seems just thrown together from my point of view & considering i'm a pretty big fan of ranma, sailor moon & evangelion that's saying something. Changing shinji into a girl played absolutely no part of the story at all since nothing referenced shinji's gender at all except the odd school shower part & i felt like i was missing parts of the story for no reason when it jumps around.

so my opinion is that while a good idea of a storyline it seemed kinda lacking detail & structure to make me more interested but was an alright read.
7/10/2010 c6 1OBSERVER01
good chapter
8/2/2009 c3 44dennisud
Wow I can see all the anime. Gaming, and data references. Still why turn Shinji into a girl?

I don;t see much of a dif if he's a girl or not, plus I can't wait to see of He'll lay out his old man tha bastard he is and how will the Zanji master deal with all the secrets of Nerv and SEELE?

dennisud