for Far Away

9/23/2014 c19 Dorvell
I loved this story! Hope you wrote a sequel, because I want to know what happens when Dani's father shows up!
9/23/2014 c8 Dorvell
Very good so far! Actually, this chapter sort of reminds me of "Responsible Parties" (episode 5 of Third Watch's first season.)
1/23/2012 c9 12ForeverEchelon
The funny thing about this chapter and shows being years apart Bosoc and Dani read like Sam and Andy from rookie blue. Loving the story so far.
1/23/2012 c5 ForeverEchelon
That was a good twist having them live in the same building, bravo to you on that.
1/23/2012 c4 ForeverEchelon
Butt-hurt? What's that? Never hurd of that before. Just to let you know Bosco is in his 30s in the show, it was the rookie blue of its day best show back then. I really miss it. :)
2/8/2011 c19 13Carlypso
I love this story so much! Its awesome!
1/6/2011 c19 AgentHumen
oh keep going! PLEASE! I just read this whole story in one go...too intriguing!
11/24/2010 c18 thirdwatchlover
wot a gr8 chapter. cant w8 4 the nxt 1
6/19/2010 c16 rubadubdubbs
Sounds like a few Thanksgivings I've had in my family. :)

Curious to see what other ideas you have in store for us, keep writing. Thanks!
6/14/2010 c15 3Flutiegal
Awww...

Dani's pretty stubborn, and it appears she's disabled Bosco's 'insistence' feature.

I like the second-guessing he does.
5/15/2010 c14 Flutiegal
Well, I guess that takes care of that! Where does Dani go from here? She's got a hero and a dead villain. Is everything going to be sunny from now on? Can't wait to find out!
5/14/2010 c14 PeaceLion
Well all I can say is... This is the BEST TW fan fic EVERR! You really are very good at writing. Please write more.
5/10/2010 c13 Flutiegal
I really enjoy the third person point of view! I'm surprised that Ashley appeared and dissapeared so quickly - I thought she might have played more of a function in their relationship...Given Bosco some insight into Dani's past, perhaps...I like the way things are going.
5/6/2010 c12 Flutiegal
Hey, Ashley! You now know Dani has a gun, so you'd better stop drooling IMMEDIATELY!
5/6/2010 c12 rubadubdubbs
I'm guessing that Ashley was the 'new idea' who decided to use in the story. If she decides to stay for a longer visit, Bosco can offer his place so she doesn't have to get a hotel or sleep on Dani's couch. :)
I wonder how you plan to mix her up in this. It may change the dynamics between Dani and Bosco since Ashley is the only person other than Bosco that knows about Dani's past.
Looking forward to your next chapter to see where you are going with this.
Thanks.