FanFiction.Net
for A Perfect World

8/12/2019 c1 2jalajalen
They're not out of character! This is wonderful!
My poor dimimi heart has been blessed
7/16/2016 c1 dragonballg4
Aww, don't be so hard on yourself for this one (...even though you wrote this seven years ago... haha). I thought it was cute! And somehow I feel as though Dimentio might be a little more like this at night, when he's tired and more relaxed.
Thanks for a good read!
7/5/2014 c1 14RainbowRoses618
Wow, that was great! In fact, thought you might not do so, I am hoping for a sequel.
1/12/2014 c1 nintendo girl
Pleaze make more!
1/2/2014 c1 SuperGuest
This one-shot is wonderful! It's not Ooc at all! How dare you even assume that! I love it! Keep up the great work!
7/20/2013 c1 15Spider London
You might think it was OOC but in all honesty, I am surprised how well you did these characters! I thoroughly enjoyed the story, no matter how sad.
7/18/2013 c1 11sunshineg9
This Was cute but it wasn't that ooc, i read one where a dark character was super happy and a happy couple trying to kill eachother
12/5/2012 c1 5VideoGamesRule
This isn't as bad as you think it is, really! I don't think it's too OOC either, so don't feel so down. And anyways, we don't really know what goes on in Castle Bleck all the time. I especially liked how Dimentio is trying to decide on his actions, it's cute :)
9/24/2012 c1 15Driftstar - Leader of TreeClan
I don't know what you're talking about. It was amazingly cute and I loved it!
9/5/2012 c1 14LuluCalliope
Well...I don't think that they're totally OOC. Maybe only slightly. Mimi is probably a little too girly, and Nastasia is probably a little too cold. But I think that Dimentio is still mostly the same, and the story is pretty well-written. I'd actually like to see this one-shot expanded more. That would be interesting.
8/6/2012 c1 Darkblade99
ZOMG DIS CUPLE SUCKS!111oneoneone lol
7/3/2012 c1 3unicornsandcuppycakes
I really liked this:D I don't think Dimentio is too ooc just because no one knows what he'd be like if he fell in love So I thought it was really good!
6/18/2012 c1 Trolololol
Lurved dish! It's AWESOME! Poor Dimmy! Lol, jkjkjk, he's dead now anyway.
3/10/2012 c1 Legends of the Cosmos
I thought that this was a good story; I don't know why you were expecting flames, and the characters weren't OOC. Yeah. I can't think of anything else to say. Oh well.
1/1/2012 c1 AaylaKit
But, but, but they're NOT out of character! Seriously, that is the most in character Dimentio I have ever seen!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »