for Salazar Pollux Black

1/21 c7 13crystalpotter-weasley
I was just re-reading this story, and I still love it! I would LOVE to see an update!
5/18/2020 c7 lynarizsajise1
I wish you would’ve update author
12/4/2018 c7 Wolvie26
love it! this is the first story like this I have read! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
4/15/2018 c7 kaftan
altho I empathize with Salazar’s hurting, part of me cannot help understanding and agreeing with Siri’s decision. Twin bond or not, he cannot ever be happy as himself in that family, really ever. Most people cling to hope much much longer some of them till death, but he is very instintive so very quick and made up his mind. He really cannot be anything better than an inferior shadow of his twin in this family and it will ruin his life.
Just hope he will at least keep his love for Sal from distance like he decided...could be not much but better than blind hostility.
1/20/2018 c7 Magnusss
This story is certainly good, but please update the story.
12/16/2017 c7 8Ai Huiyuan
Wow, nice story so far. Will you continue it? I really liked it, especially after this declaration of war upon Lord Voldemort. It was sad to read that Sirius decided to distance himself from his twin and how he turned out, partly because of his parents and their neglect and his ‘wrong’ conclusions. Anyway, I am curious which wand Salazar would get (maybe his phoenix one? Since it has a tail feather of the phoenix of fire) and in which house he would come. Slytherin would be the obvious choice, he is the Serpent Lord after all, but won’t be Griffindor possible, too? Harry has been there and has proven to be a real one after pulling the sword of Griffindor out of the hat (although been offered Slytherin, too) and it is his soul been sent back, maybe the sorting hat would see that and put him there? The reactions of all involved would be hilarious to read. I hope you will continue this nice story!
8/1/2017 c7 Guest
Next chapter?
7/17/2017 c7 APridefulSin
nice
4/15/2017 c7 Dzerx
Honestly hoping Salazar saves Bellatrix somehow, she's an awesome character.
1/23/2017 c7 3SummonedSnake
dude what i need is for you to update your grammar is great unlike mine but i like the way this story is going please update
9/23/2016 c7 Guest
Lovely writing. Update more constantly, this could reach far if you continue
9/23/2016 c7 Guest
Please continue with this story. You have a very thrilling approach to the views of magic and the Black family.
4/13/2016 c7 sam
Just found this and liking it. Can't wait for the next chapter
10/19/2015 c7 draco7347
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
9/25/2015 c7 blackice.lg
love this fic.
you said you'll update before 2 years since last update. we are on the second year
279 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »