FanFiction.Net
for Naruto story with a twist

2/2/2011 c1 11Harriet Noir
hey

i dont get it

like really i dont get it

like the beginning than everything is getting mess up to me

i like the others read it

dont get sum parts but i still like
6/9/2010 c4 3Utopian Moon
Okay... um.. Please update? Anyway, Naruto is very OOC. Garaa too.
6/9/2010 c2 Utopian Moon
Awww, how sad and sorta cute. But the characters are a little OOC. You know Garaa acts like Naruto a little and visa versa. I like your story by the way.
6/9/2010 c1 Utopian Moon
Interesting.
3/12/2010 c1 10blackshadow878
heyy awwsome story! You should read mine (if you do go by my penname) the one for naruto and the new one that i'm making for inuyasha!
12/20/2009 c3 GothicWolfGirl652
AWESOMENESS! i love love love it! oh ya! i read your profile and we are alot alike. same age same hair color and the things you post are almost identical to what i do. It scared the crap out of me! teehee well then arigatou for your review on 'the bi-polar twins Hinaki and Ookami' comments make me happy!~ CRAP I'M ON OOKAMI'S ACCOUNT! oops -_-'. OK THEN! this is OtakuAssasin or better known as Hinaki. Ja mata ne
7/8/2009 c2 24Grave Bells
If this is an +AnimaNaruto crossover, please move it into the proper crossover section.

If it's just a Naruto story, you should probably move it there.
7/8/2009 c1 5Theteacher
Interesting. I haven't heard of +Anima but I really like the idea of Naruto being a dad. I've had that on my mind for a while now. So I'll check in again to see how that goes. First person stories are harder to write than third person as you probably already know and also have more trouble gaining popularity on fanfiction. Regardless I thought it was well done.

-yours truly theteacher