for Waking up in Vegas

5/24/2018 c15 11uffauffauffa
Edward and JAcob have to fight together to help LEAH
5/24/2018 c13 uffauffauffa
I'm one of those who thought Edward wanted to hurt LEAH. Before chapter 12, however, I thought that after Bella, Edward wanted LEAH. Bella wants both boys, and if a third boy arrives ... do she want boy too? Not it that she decides to ally herself with the Volturi? It would be fun to see Aro ready to do damage and immediately decide not to hurt LEAH because at he, and all the Volturi like the "wolf girl".
5/24/2018 c11 uffauffauffa
Bella... bleah!
5/24/2018 c8 uffauffauffa
I'm stupid, I just read the plot now ... I say that he found Bella, or else Edward. He turned out to be gay and in love with Jake. But from the title: Crazy Bella, perhaps Bella
5/24/2018 c7 uffauffauffa
I hate Bella
5/24/2018 c4 uffauffauffa
I hope not to offend you, but I think you're going too fast in the draft. It's all too fast and little cared for ... It is also true that this is your story and your characters probably you have imagined them less angry than those of the saga.
5/24/2018 c3 uffauffauffa
Google has improved with translations, at least in translation from Italian to English. But I must always try to correct the sentences and give them a logical sense
5/24/2018 c2 uffauffauffa
I imagined that they were in Las Vegas. And if they do not remember this, it means they were both drinking lots of alcohol.
11/22/2009 c15 3Little Emily
Is there another one?
11/22/2009 c11 Little Emily
Love the fact Bella's a phsyco bitch
11/13/2009 c15 1yoidesu
great story... ;)
9/7/2009 c15 LM3795
WHAT? She imprinted? OH...crap! haha...dangit...I love her Jake too damn much...and I'm loving this fic...and to say that I'm anxious to read more, would be an understatement!
9/7/2009 c15 8LaFayVerte
NO NO NO, THAT WAS JUST EVIL...SHE CAN'T IMPRINT...

I HATE YOU

just kidding, update soon
9/7/2009 c15 46Kei Jones
So who and where did Bella find these guys? Not to mention where did she get the money? Uh-oh, that is quite the twist that I did not forsee coming. Will Edwarrd help Jacob get Leah back? You've given an interesting hook so let's see how everything goes from there - I mean who did she imprint on?
9/5/2009 c15 dinaadc10
oh hell no! u cannot just stop it there woman! if there is going to be a sequel hurry it up! this is one of the best stories here! i just love this story. hurry and type, type like the wind! ok. I'm calm now, sorry but i had a sugar rush but the intent is still clear, type the sequel as fast as u can!
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »