for Genma's Travels

1/9/2015 c1 8Veedramon
Well, Genma was an awful man, but makes a great panda girl!
12/14/2012 c1 8Compucles
Wasn't Nezu one of the villians in the last season of Sailor Moon?
8/22/2011 c1 Rose1948
A semi-reformed Genma? Er... ::gigglefits::
10/22/2010 c1 Shadowalker666
Not a very painfull revenge inflicted upon Genma in the end but then again it does look like he may be learning some lesson so fair enough.

I have wondered a little about what you may do between Nabiki and Kodachi and noe this end bit with you using the 'Lady Blue' and having Nabiki knowing Kaori makes me wonder even more as i have read 'Clothes Make The...'. That would be an interesting way to go.
7/21/2009 c1 23Narsil
Cool - I miss "Different Colors" but the postludes help ease the pain. And I agree with Kodachi, that wasn't a very satisfying revenge. OTOH, it looks like Genma's at least learned that if it ain't broke, don't mess with it. It's a start, and a fun one. Now for Nodoka... :-)
7/13/2009 c1 primedirective
...P-P-PANKO P-P-PANDA?...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...chuckle gasp cough...I'm sorry but...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PANKO PANDA! I cannot think of a more appropriate curse..BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
7/10/2009 c1 14AshK1980
Good start! Keep up the great work!
7/9/2009 c1 1JWG
Ah! Wonderful satisfaction! Shall we anticipate another postlude? I like the way the Ranma characters are finally getting a break from the chaos.

Write something every day!

-JW
7/8/2009 c1 Wharpt
Nice to see Genma working at something s/he likes. Too bad you don't have a picture of Panda Panko.

Do Ranma and Akane also visit Lady Blue?

Nodoka needs to visit that nice sword wielding shrine keeper to discuss her marital problems. And maybe talk to the tree goddess while taking a nap under the shrines holy tree?
7/8/2009 c1 10Wonderbee31
Ha, this was a lot of fun here, and loved the idea of Panko the Panda show thee, and fun to think of Genma actually able to get off his lazy butt and do something for the school and the Art without wrecking Ranma's life so much. Great section and hope to see more of this and what happens with Nodoka.
7/8/2009 c1 1Howard Russell
Facinating. I agree with Kodachi, it wasn't much of a revenge. Fame and prosperity should have gone to Genma's head. I kept expecting him to blow it by the end. Like from Jangbu Lama, Genma should have been caught stealing something petty and useless. Then again, being a "trained panda", such thefts might have been more easily forgiven when found.

So Nabiki is a regular at *that* club, hmm? Interesting. How's her father gonna take that?