for The Life and Times

2/10/2021 c4 23thegoldensnitch102
You are such an incredible writer. This is just so good. Wanted a little pick me up and your story came to mind and it was the perfect choice. Chuckling away to myself! If you haven’t already written a novel yourself you 100% need to as honestly you are seriously talented.
2/10/2021 c29 invisiblestrings
“and that’s when he knew it”
they are literally made for eachother, hello?

that’s fucking disgusting (the guy checking lily for her wand)

alice? what are you doing girl

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW THE PLAN LIKE LILY

WHY ARE THEY ARGUING RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD

PLSS
“you were the one who jumped out in the hallway in front of the people who were supposed to be chasing us and said, and I quote, “Alright, you’ve got us.”

james and lily, partners in crime ?
LMAOO i’m just kidding, kinda, lily smoking is hot

“they had an affair”
HAHDHA

JUST SAY IT JAMES OH MY GOD
i. am. dating. carlotta. meloni.
5 words

“i think i fancy you”
“don’t tell anyone, but i think i fancy you too”
OH MY GODMI LOVE THEM

DONNA CAME THROUGH I LOVE HER UGH
isnt lathe like 20 and donna is what, 17/18?
i guess that’s not awful

HIS MOM I LOVE GER MWAH

OH MY GOD JAMES OH MY GOD JAMES OH MY GOD JAMES
THIS IS SO AMAZING

“how does you house elf know my name?”
james pretended not to here her
YOU ARE KILLING ME

“that eventually we would end up picking the same battle, you and i”
UGHHH STOP DOING THIS TO ME
2/10/2021 c28 invisiblestrings
i’m so confused

why a fedora ew

OH MY GODIDISIDIS HE HAS TO TELL LILY

OH MY GOD
“how long have you two been together, then?”
“all day, we can down around, what? nine? about seven hours, then?no, James, she meant...Oh. Oh! No. We’re not.. we’re not, we’re just...mates, just friends. comrades at the moment, but not..y’know anything like thatnot even closefabian are you fucking kidding, interrupting this conversation

I LOVE SIRIUS SO MUCH OH MY GOD

ok so i realize i don’t really review these chapters i just write down my thoughts while reading but they are still good all the same, right? anyway
2/10/2021 c27 invisiblestrings
WOAH WHAT IS HAPPENING JN THE BEGINNING G

woah woah woah, lily. let’s not get horny right now! that’s a crazy dream and i have to go to bed⁉️

you’d be surprised at the second thought she did give it james!

i feel bad for james

MARY PLSS “your even a virgin in dreamland”

carlotta pls why would you guess lily

i cant wait for them to go back to hogwarts
not that there’s anything wrong with this, there’s just more scenes of everyone together, know what i mean?

I LOVE LATHE FOR HELPING DONNA OH MY GOD

oh dear shelly, give up

the conversation before they kiss is so fucking cute
“you’re toasted snapsWell, so are you! I bet you couldn’t even...Couldnt even what?I dunno! Do something really simple that only sober people could do! Snap with both fingers!”

NOOOO NOT JAMES/CARLOTTA NOOO YOU ARE A BACKSTABBER
2/9/2021 c26 invisiblestrings
i’m gonna need more james/lily scenes because guess what.
i just read snapes worst memory so i need some james/lily scenes.

petunia stop being a bitch.

HAHSHAHA “he continued to ask out Lily Evans”

why does sirius care so much damn

AS LILY SHOULD GO OFF ASFFF

i hate petunia so much holy fuck

HAHSGAS THE BEATLES DISCUSSION OF WHOS WHO
i don’t know anything about them so i couldn’t tell you what i think

“Are you two going to snog now?” HAHSHAi also just read the part where Harry talks to remus and sirius about the memories and the “she hated him!nah she didn’t” and my heart is like crazy

JAMES OFFERING TO WALK (or apparate i guess) LILY HOME IS THE BEST FUCKING THING ALL DAY

the collar? woah evans let’s not get too crazy here. take him out to dinner first.

OH SHIT OH SHIT KISS

no no you are right they wanted to make out
#stanjewels5keyboard
2/9/2021 c25 invisiblestrings
wait MARLENE REJECTED HIM I DIDNT MAKE THAT CONNECTION FOR SOME REASON OH MY GOD

BUT MARLENE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM WHAAAT

i actually like donna/sirius friendship

“At least I’m not always coming in second to Snivellus”
OH MY GOD

mary macdonald has no flaws and i stand by this statement

OH MY GOD FIGHTING AGAIN? james cmon you are being difficult.

“what are you thinking about”
“drugs”
“james”
“you asked”
HAHSGA

adorable scenes, you say?
i’m in.
2/9/2021 c24 invisiblestrings
you know what i still haven’t forgiven you for. alright i’ll tell you.
not telling us what happened between marlene and adam.

I LOVE THEM OH MY GOD JAMES AND LILY

the fact that she singled out james from the marauders when listing off her friends is so cute

AWWYWTTWYAS GHE JACK OF DIAMONDS

that was a good speech remus
2/8/2021 c21 invisiblestrings
james worrying about lily is so amazing i just might cry.

jesus christ i know snape doesn’t die but jesus fucking christ

do they not have a spell that makes someone sober?

james’ only mistake in life was saving snape

i love people who don’t cut their friend slack when they’ve done something wrong (you go james!)

OH MY GODIDISIDHD SIRIUS- JAMESDon’t pretend that you would care one bit about Snape if it wasn’t for her.”

so much to unpack. sirius is right but wrong at the same time.

James DOESNT care about Snape, he cares about Remus. With Lily, Without Lily, he would’ve saved Snape either way.

and it does matter what Lily thinks, but that’s not why he saved Snape.

okay bye,
2/8/2021 c20 invisiblestrings
IM TELLING YOU I REALLY LIKE CHARLIE/DONNA BUT THEN AGAIN I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING FOOLED BUT DONNA ALSO MIGHT DESERVE BETTER BUT THIS COULD ALSO BE KARMA

okay, honestly, as lily should. donna deserved that.

EVERY FUCKING TIME ADAM ALMOST SAYS IT SOMETHING HAPPENS

why must you do this. i ship donna and charlie so much i cant with myself. i think it was this chapter he was like “i’ve been thinking” but i could be wrong. either way i don’t care because i can’t stop thinking about it.

oh no mary

IM SORRY BUT SHELLYGIRL THIS IS EMBARASSING “the little things” GOOD. BYE.

oh. my. god. lily. evans. what. did. you. just. say.
HER NAMING THE LITTLE THINGS MAKES MY HEART

him giving her the map and worrying about her is the best fucking thing

jesus fuck sirius stop being an idiot

STOP SWITCHING BETWEEN FRANK/ALICE, ADAM/MARLENE AND SIRIUS/SNAPE ITS MAKING ME SCARED OH MY

OAHDJAKZJAZ
THIS IS SO MUCH TO TAKE IN

MARLENE PLEASE DONT HURT HIM YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HIM

AS FOR FRANK AND ALICE, YES
JUST YES

AS FOR SIRIUS AND SNAPE
NO NO NO NO NO
2/8/2021 c19 invisiblestrings
i’m really wondering what you have planned for charlie/donna down the line

it just seems so boring being in a relationship with luke. like holy fuck boring alert.

ew lily just break up with him already

ugh this is so fucking annoying that i ship donna and charlie because she deserves better and he’s a cheater and cheaters don’t really change but they are kinda cool together and yeah

PLSSS REG LIKES LILY OM

OH MY GODODODD THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE I CANT JAMES AND LILY GIVE ME LIFE

LADIES AND GENTS THE MOMENT WE HAVE WAITING FOR, LUKE AND LILYS BREAKUP

“toads were amphibians, but James didn’t correct her” pls

okay i know i said i love donna, but what the fuck. why the fuck would she bring up lily’s dad. i hate her right now. and that’s final.

i want a real (non cheating) relationship between charlie and donna

AHHH “but it’s happened to me twice in the last 2 weeks” OH MY GODDD

ah lilyI LOVED THIS CHAPTER
2/8/2021 c18 invisiblestrings
THE DAY WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE BREAKUP OF LUKE AND LILY

oh fuck this
luke’s dad just HAD to die the day they were gonna break up

BREAK UP BREAK UP
no, why didn’t she dump him.

FRALICE CONTENT I LOVE TO SEE IT

okay off topic, but Donna, when James said “find a release”, i don’t think he meant, uh, THAT release

can we get some james and lily party scenes oh my god

sigh, i want james and lily party scenes (if you can tell i’m at the part where sirius goes to that chasity girl or whatever)

god lily just break up with him

is it mean saying to break up with him while he’s in a state like this? i don’t think so. why would he want to be with someone who doesn’t like him anyway?

i’m glad the marauders got out of there, but i was REALLY hoping for some scenes (maybe later though, i’m prayingOH LY GOD THE FRALICE CONTENT IM LIVING FOR IT

OH MY GOD JEWELS5 YOU ARE A GOD TO THE FRALICE COMMUNITY THANK YOU
2/8/2021 c17 invisiblestrings
i hope they fight later and break up because some of the things Luke says are very questionable

the fact that james is right, and lily is gonna feel stupid brings me joy

PLSSS “james potter came in and dumbledore gave him 10 points”

LILY EVANS IN A SMOKING PHASE LILY RVANS IN A SMOKING FAVE LILY EVANS IN A SMOKING PHASE

i’m gonna need you, miss jewels5, to split luke and lily up like...ASAP

me acting like this hasn’t been out and published for a whileI think he’s talking about how much we all don’t want to go to Azkaban. Apparently, it’s not the ideal vacation we all thought it waswell there go my summer plans”

PLSSS

marlene, girl, you have to tell them.

i’m really confused with this whole marlene-as-lily crucio business, but i’m gonna act like i understand
2/8/2021 c16 invisiblestrings
i really want some good vday content

okay this is gonna sound really bad and donna deserves so much better than what i’m about to say, but i cant help but start to ship her and charlie. fuck i hate myself.

donna please stop.
reasons why:
1. you are having sex with a man who you know is taken.
2. you might catch feelings and i can’t have that
3. you might then want a relationship, and cheaters rarely change

“not guilty” my ass

erm i’m sorry but i’m not a big fan of sirus/alice romantically. they would totally make a bomb ass friendship, but romantically... no. maybe i’m just blinded by my love for fralice and wolfstar.

ew luke/lily is not my cup of tea.

this james and lily content is giving me life

i’m just thinking about what it looks like from another persons pov, watching lily and james bicker and chat and oh my god it’s so cute

OH MY GOD ADAM AND MARLENE MAKE ME SO HAPPY I LOVE THE

the cruciatus. is he fucking kidding. couldn’t he just use imperio to make her say or do something embarrassing and then he’s good and she’s good.

whoops i hadn’t read the part about wiping her memory, still though. it’s wrong.

OH SHIT MARLENE OH MY GOD PLEASE RAT THEM OUT OH MY GODODIDID

wait i’m confused. i thought snape crucioed lily, marlene saw, and ran but now she was crucioed. holy fuck.

we need more adam/marlene content
2/7/2021 c15 invisiblestrings
can snape just shut the fuck up, damn

“Lily would see that Snape was truly the important one”
huh? when? while your killing her?

ok, seriously. why is snape trying to guilt trip her into staying at hogwarts? so what you fucking greaseball, you deserve to be tormented until you can’t go out of the house without a mask on.

pls snape just shut the fuck up for once in your sad life

okay,

#1: the lily talking to james about luke (when he was late) and james feeling crush, is just not okay. lily pls break up with luke right now.

#2: idk if donna was mentioned in this chapter, but i want more of her. she makes me laugh.

#3: i have a crush on donna (probably apparent in some of my reviews)
2/7/2021 c14 invisiblestrings
Frank talking about Alice to James who doesn’t want to hear about Alice is making me cackle

Oh, come ON, lily and luke need to break up ASAP
12,199 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »