FanFiction.Net
for The Life and Times

1/15/2021 c32 Colette.gtr
Ok im gonna forgive the James lily feud, but that’s just because this right here is completely adorable
1/15/2021 c31 Colette.gtr
Oh my gooood! I hate this and I can’t even blame the author cuz it’s so freaking well written!
1/14/2021 c7 maraudermeryn
omg i loved lily and james’ talk so much
1/14/2021 c29 Colette.gtr
Omgggg they’re so freaking adorable and there’s just this stupid carlotta (and James) in the wayyy
1/14/2021 c17 Guest
i do so love this story & i love lily too but lily's ASTOUNDING idiocy in this chapter made me so angry that i had to review years after it's been updated
1/7/2021 c2 1ThReE AqUiLa
I love this story! Its so incredibly well written! Im off to read more!
1/7/2021 c21 irinacalejandro
JESUS CHRIST THIS CHAPTER QUITE LITERALLY CHANGED THE WAY I THOUGHT ABOUT TENSION AND DRAMA THIS WAS INSANE
1/6/2021 c4 wasithard
"not your favourite" THIS WAS LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE. I had an urge to read Jily fic and apparently this fic is a seminal one so decided to read. Don't know if you'll ever see this but I'm really really enjoying your fic and I love your writing. James and Lily grinning at each other at the end...very important to me.
1/3/2021 c3 Guest
i've read this fic a few years ago and now reading it again it is just as good as reading it the first time!
1/3/2021 c11 Guest
I just want Frank and Alice *crying* but again wonderfully written, as always.
1/2/2021 c5 Guest
Okay I loved the chapter (as always) BUT NOT THE SNILY FRIENDSHIP I CANT HANDLE THAT! But other than that it was amazing!
12/28/2020 c36 Guest
Amazing amazing amazing literally stayed up till midnight reading this for three days straight loved it all wish there was more but loved it all
12/26/2020 c1 juno
I've seen this on so many HPfanfic recommendation lists so I'll give it a try.
12/26/2020 c8 Guest
I absolutely LOVED the flashbacks, this chapter was amazing! I love that we get to see a bit of alice and frank’s backstory!
12/24/2020 c36 1Sterling Wolf
Hi Jules, don't know if you'll see this but I just reread the entire work. The last time I reread the whole thing was right as Trump was elected and I remember feeling how relevant everything in this story was. It's been four years since and it's still as relevant as ever. I'm almost envious of James and Lily, having physical, tangible people for them to fight.

Anyways, I just wanted to express how much I adore this fic and how much it meant and continues to mean to me. I grew up with this fic. You started it when I had just entered high school and the updates followed me into the start of college. Here I am now, a full fledged adult, sitting and crying and feeling so many emotions over your work and these OCs. The best part is, it's left off on a hopeful, bittersweet note. It feels rather like the ending of Blackkklansman in that it abruptly cuts off and brings you back to reality. But in their world, we know which couples end up together, and which don't. And which continue to fight and suffer and ultimately die for their cause. It gives me a lot to consider.

I don't know if you ever went on to write for other fandoms (I moved on to Teen Wolf and now The Untamed) but if you see this, I just wanted you to know that a long time ago, you poured a lot of effort and love into a story and it has stuck with me all these years. The work you created taught me, made me laugh, made me cry, and has consistently done so over the years. I really appreciate you sharing it with the world and allowing me the privilege of enjoying it over and over again. Thank you so much.
12,207 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »