FanFiction.Net
for The Life and Times

12/24/2020 c34 maitrimisra
is there anything even remotely redeeming about carlotta?
12/24/2020 c30 maitrimisra
carlotta is so lucky that she doesn’t actually exist because i would have cursed her all the way to st mungos by now, that musty ass bitch
12/23/2020 c19 maitrimisra
what does this author have against ravenclaws? really, i’m getting quite indignant at this point
12/23/2020 c16 maitrimisra
god carlotta is such a bitch. she’s everything i hate in a woman, though i suppose a more fitting adjective for her would be a child
12/23/2020 c6 maitrimisra
ITS WHO?
12/23/2020 c10 Guest
good
12/21/2020 c10 Guest
i could write an essay on how amazing this is, but my mom thinks im doing my science homework so i have to make this quick. Amazing though!
12/21/2020 c7 someone
amazing, simply amazing.
12/20/2020 c18 Guest
Awesome ending, I totally love you! It was so sweet!
12/19/2020 c9 Itzi
I am completly new on reading fanfics on this web but i am loving it. It is so cool, they way you write is brilliant and the way it is like a chapter with scences (idk how to spell it) its great it litteraly feels like a TV show enemys to lovers plus mistery plus school drama and I LOVE IT TRULY. Btw i think its good they are on bad terms now bc everything will go downhill then up again and it will show lily who she truly likes (not luke). Still, on the topic AliceFrankCarlotta idk where i stand i love alice and franks relationship from other ff so im starting to hate Carlotta but it is a great story. And PLEASE make marlene break up with the git of miles already and become a chaser.
12/16/2020 c27 mirandathefifthmarauder
I know this was written many years ago but I love carlotta and james!
12/16/2020 c4 AngelGirl2000
I've read this stort so many times and everytime I get here, the short from James' POV overlaps as they bicker about the whole Snaps nickname thing
12/15/2020 c36 Guest
Jules, I’ve loved and read your work multiple times over the years. You are truly gifted to capture these characters so realistically to make it feel like canon. This year has been...special...and refreshing myself with this story has been great for keeping me sane. Thank you. Thank you.

And like everyone else says, would love an update, even all these years later.
12/9/2020 c36 Zelena
I enjoyed the whole book and damn girl lots of love
12/8/2020 c1 Tara
Just finished rereading this fic for the 4th(? maybe more) time, and I cannot express how much it means to me! This is my comfort story and is canon in my head. No other fanfic characterizes James and Lily so perfectly and all of the relationships as you did. Genuinely in love with this fic and every charcter. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making today a bit better.
12,207 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »