FanFiction.Net
for The Life and Times

8/25/2020 c11 3bluewhistlingthrush
Alice Lon- Griffiths, I mean, feels a lot like Alice Cullen here. Though Frank definitely doesn't seem as great as Jasper... Carlotta can certainly be Maria.
Or maybe I'm just too enamoured with that couple.
8/24/2020 c36 4DearDorothea
I would read an entire piece all on Marlene and Adam. And how Reg and Mary end up together. What a rollercoaster of emotions. Some hilarious moments and deep deep heartbreak. Beautiful written and some incredible characterisations. I only wish there were more chapters!
8/24/2020 c4 mayacon234
Dude this is like the best fanfic I've read
8/23/2020 c5 Guest
Forty-two hehehehehe
8/23/2020 c36 literary idiot
how very dare you end that there you literary genius gaaaaah
8/21/2020 c36 Guest
Wow.
Just...wow.
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
AND THE FACT THAT I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GOING TO READ THE ENDING JUST BREAKS MY HEART
8/19/2020 c1 Guest
FOR ANYONE CHECKING THE COMMENTS/HOPING FOR UPDATES:
the author has stated she has abandoned this fic and isn’t writing it anymore :(
8/18/2020 c1 Guest
I couldn’t review for a long time because I keep comparing it to something you’ve written which flows better and makes more sense and means more. And I can’t read fanfiction by other authors without thinking of yours. It almost makes me regret reading this except that I’d never regret reading this.
8/18/2020 c36 Guest
this was amazing! I want more ahaha
8/17/2020 c3 TheGryffindorQue
This book is so good! I usually read on quotes , but I saw some great reviews online , and I came here
8/17/2020 c1 Guest
I'm pretty new to fanfic. I started by reading a bunch of ron and hermione missing moments and post battle, but after binging some fan made edits of the mauraders I decided it was time to try something new. Day one of this fan fic, six chapters in and I am well and truly hooked. I'm have been pre-warned it is abondaned. But I can't wait to see where this goes! You are such a good writer.
8/16/2020 c36 GraceNatalie
Okay, I’m stupid and didn’t realise that this wasn’t completed.
I know that it has been a Long time since you last updated but I really want to know what happens. You are probably not going to read this but I want to say once again that this was a brilliant story!
I’m not pressuring you to update or anything. Just want you to know
8/16/2020 c36 GraceNatalie
Wait. Was that the end?
If it was I would like you to know that this was a really amazing story and I had a wonderful time reading it. It was very intriguing and had me wanting to read more and not stop. You’re an absolute fabulous writer and I am looking forward to read more of your stories
8/15/2020 c35 GraceNatalie
Why Sam? That’s all I have to say. Why Sam?
8/15/2020 c34 GraceNatalie
Seeing Lily so fucking heartbroken physically pains me
12,207 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »