for The Life and Times

2/21 c36 amomentathogwarts
Hi! I just reread this story for the first time in like a decade or so, and I just wanted to let you know how enjoyable and nostalgic it was to reread. I wish it had continued at least until they left school, but I understand these long fics are a huge commitment. Anyway, thank you for this story <3
2/10 c1 Guest
You are fucking awesome
2/2 c36 Guest
Overrated
2/2 c19 Guest
why even bother have lily "choose" snape over james if there was now real aftermath or fall out and james and lily still talked and were like they were before basically
that kind of stuff drives me mad
lily also gets off way too easy imo
2/2 c14 Guest
James is too nice to Lily tbh. I thought they weren't supposed to be talking bc of the shitty deal she made with Snape.
1/25 c7 7veryvictoria
I've recently reread HP book 3 and went into a Mauradeer/James/Lily obssession and so of course I started reading Jily fanfiction way past the due time, but even though I'm very late, I just wanted to let you know this is MARVELOUS! really, you write so well, with just the right ammount of mystery and the most amazing dialogues! thanks for this masterpiece which I'll finish really soonok byeee
1/18 c1 someone
farooqsharia yep story is complete officially although i know some of the readers feel the ending is a bit lacking or rushed. That being said i love it and basically consider it canon. Totally worth reading perfect or not.
1/8 c1 farooqsharia
I want to ask if this story is complete?
1/3 c4 2Seraphina Silver
Loved reading this! I'm still wondering why you left this incomplete.
1/2 c3 Seraphina Silver
Have I ever mentioned that I think you're a genius, Jules?
12/28/2021 c2 Seraphina Silver
I heard "Like A Rolling Stone" for the first time today. You've got a great taste in music, Jules. Ever since I read this chapter, I knew this was going to be one hell of a saga. Please, please, please continue it! Snivellus should've honestly got what was coming to him. I don't think I can describe this beautiful chapter in any more words.

Signed,
The same person who commented earlier as Raskolnikov
12/15/2021 c1 Raskolnikov
I've read this fic at the start of the year, got addicted to it, laughed with the characters, and related to them. I'd like to end the year in the same way. Thank you for writing this masterpiece, I promise to read and review all the chapters each night. Whoever you are, Jewels, I think you're a genius and I would pay a fortune to read a published book written by you.

Signed,
A Fangirl
12/9/2021 c2 Guest
id fuck this luke guy
11/10/2021 c34 9jilyesplz
Hi! This is a weird place to do this but it seems like maybe you don't want to see anything related to TLAT, so I'm hoping if that's true that you don't look at reviews and won't have to see this. I really really REALLY love this story (to a point where I was def unhealthily hyperfixated on it when I first read it during sad lonely quarantine lol) and I've been writing fic trying to continue it (again initially because of hyperfixation). When I started it felt just like writing fic of a published book, but once I started publishing it started to feel different and problematic. Basically, I wanted to reach out and ask if it bothers you? If it does, I'll take it offline and stop posting, no questions asked.
PS your whole fic is art but this chapter is truly word perfect. So funny, so tightly plotted, so brilliantly structured, and somehow SO goddamn romantic.
PPS I'm sorry if anything about this message or me writing fic of TLAT is upsetting. I'm really grateful that you created this beautiful world and these incredible characters. You're astoundingly talented and also clearly a thoughtful and lovely person to be able to write your way into so many perspectives, so many of whom are kind and brave and wonderful. I hope that you and yours are happy and healthy and thriving 3
11/9/2021 c36 Guest
Pretty epic but would have like mnore of a conclusion
12,199 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »