for The Life and Times

11/7/2021 c22 Guest
Pretty cool
10/15/2021 c6 diyasingh10
oh my god I knew it would be frank since the time she said that went to the same village for holiday and that he was weird after it.
10/14/2021 c30 3na
When I got to the part where it saidWow, that is... brilliant
Marlene, I love you
You can tell me anything. You know that.
I want to be with you.
This is Prudence
I'm sorry- I just... I can't)

Honestly, my first thought was- Wait what? Prudence likes Marlene. I thiguht it was a note to her. Lmao
10/11/2021 c15 3na
Wait was Maggie just fucking raped? I have. Avery strong urge to punch the son of a Bitch Hester.
10/2/2021 c36 Guest
Will there be another chapter?
10/1/2021 c30 Guest
I’m really liking reading this, I’m just confused at the constant sex between the teenagers while at school. Is it because it’s set in the seventies? And the drinking? They never seem to be caught by the teachers. It’s like they’re not teenagers but university students. However having said that I am really enjoying the whole thing.
9/30/2021 c1 1practicecourts
Truly amazing your story! I only just found it… but your writing is so good. I love your Lily, Sirius &James and Marlene and Donna and and …just feels there could be even more. Am I an addict
Probably, but I am sure that James meeting Dursley and Petunia is necessary, and also a family story with the Potters is a good plan. Could we go to the wedding? See Dumbledores Order of the Phoenix in action, who is the brown eyed (what color eyes has Snape?) wizard in the prologue anyway? What about Lily’s letters to Sam, I expect something of that still (did Sirius get his hands on those?) Not that they needed the push, also the patronuses, the ones you mentioned will change due to people close to you, I know what Lily’s patronus is and does snake have a different one first? So many questions, please jewels i saw some snippets from chapter 37, and even if it has been a while, it is very welcome . And also Sirius didn’t get his motorcycle yet…

Thank you so much for this though already! It is a very fine story! Respect
9/25/2021 c15 NA
A rape scene. Whatever I was expecting it wasn't a rape scene.
9/17/2021 c25 aria123456789
I LOVE IT!
9/14/2021 c7 aria123456789
i love it keep going!
9/14/2021 c1 Charlotte
I think we all agree that this is now canon, right?
9/8/2021 c13 mppl
The Jily scene has my whole entire heart
9/7/2021 c6 Bian
Arghhh Marleneee you deserve so much better than that gaslighting piece of sh*t! (Lily, you too; what kind of friendship is that?!)
9/6/2021 c36 1wolfstarstreet
I've only ever read Wolfstar stuff (for the past seven years, I might add) but oh, how stupid I've been. This was fantastic. I laughed, I cried, I held on to every single word and binged this whole thing in a matter of days. Your writing is skillful. Witty dialogue, amazing, realistic character development, and a careful, beautiful telling of the plot. I only wish there was more! Going through 7th year and all. I can't express how wonderful this was, and how much I love it. Truly one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read. Never stop writing! You're truly gifted! Thank you for sharing your talents with the world 3
8/20/2021 c36 c
just finished my yearly reread, still as magical and as fun as it was the first time round! absolutely adore this fic, thankyou for sharing it with us
12,199 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »