FanFiction.Net
for The Life and Times

9/14/2021 c7 aria123456789
i love it keep going!
9/14/2021 c1 Charlotte
I think we all agree that this is now canon, right?
9/8/2021 c13 mppl
The Jily scene has my whole entire heart
9/7/2021 c6 Bian
Arghhh Marleneee you deserve so much better than that gaslighting piece of sh*t! (Lily, you too; what kind of friendship is that?!)
9/6/2021 c36 1wolfstarstreet
I've only ever read Wolfstar stuff (for the past seven years, I might add) but oh, how stupid I've been. This was fantastic. I laughed, I cried, I held on to every single word and binged this whole thing in a matter of days. Your writing is skillful. Witty dialogue, amazing, realistic character development, and a careful, beautiful telling of the plot. I only wish there was more! Going through 7th year and all. I can't express how wonderful this was, and how much I love it. Truly one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read. Never stop writing! You're truly gifted! Thank you for sharing your talents with the world 3
8/20/2021 c36 c
just finished my yearly reread, still as magical and as fun as it was the first time round! absolutely adore this fic, thankyou for sharing it with us
8/19/2021 c1 guest
Its the way i keep coming back every once in a while to see if this has updated for me...
8/11/2021 c32 4Moonyz99
I'm a die hard remus tonks fan... But i ship remus and clancy? It feels like i'm cheating my ship :(( they're cute i can't-
8/10/2021 c1 1Luna Del Rey 97
As many of you, I adore this fanfic. Also, as many of you, even though I accept it as canon, there's always been this bitter sweet feeling of missing out a big part of the story which would mainly resume around the two characters getting together. I have come to envision how it would be like but lately, it had been such a clear narrative in my head that I decided to share it with the world, by creating the "The Life and Times - A revised finale".

I hope both Jewels5 and the fans of her story see this as it is - an homage both to her story as well as to the couple so many of us love. I'm not promising is anywhere near the great writing quality of the work she did, but I do hope I did it near justice.

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think. Thank you everyone and thank you Jewels5, for giving us as much as you did :)
8/9/2021 c1 nath from brazil
please come back (
8/9/2021 c17 4Moonyz99
All the characters are so interseting. I'm glad I found this by accident. Cheers to the writer!
8/8/2021 c3 Guest
What the f*ck is wrong with that school?
Very interesting, well-written fanfic, good job!
8/7/2021 c6 Moonyz99
FRANK ALICE NOUR
8/6/2021 c4 Moonyz99
This story get better and better
8/6/2021 c2 Moonyz99