for Poetry and Promises

7/27/2009 c12 45DiscoUnicorn
Cool beans! Great job.
7/26/2009 c1 fan.angelus
awesome first chapter! Pike and Gaila are so cool! i LOVE wearing painful sexy shoes xD...
7/26/2009 c12 45Bandbabe
Excellent chapter. I like the events of the movie were quickly summarized. A play by play wasn't necessary. I enjoyed reading what happened afterward. Can't wait to read more :D
7/26/2009 c12 1ahealthyaddiction
Oh, this was awesome! Really good, I loved this chapter... Nyota comforting Spock after the tragedy was well-written, so sad. Thank you!
7/26/2009 c12 Babita
Very sad and beautiful.
7/26/2009 c12 Masy
Good transition, I really enjoy this fic.
7/26/2009 c12 g
i must admit that it did bug me that kirk was awarded the position of official captain of the enterprise after the movie. in my mind doing all that heroic work should have only kept him from being expelled anywho...great update!
7/26/2009 c12 spockside
Lovely, lovely. In character all the way, and good use of the Vulcan language too!
7/22/2009 c10 Gwen Kathleen
LOVED IT! Loved it all! Can't wait to read the coming chapters as well.

Thank you!
7/21/2009 c10 13mykardia
*squeel happily* love it! it's awesome! i love the chocolate ice cream part ;)
7/21/2009 c8 mykardia
oh great chapter! I love it when Spock says, "nyota always looks lovely, Mother", that was so cute and Amanda's reaction was so funny! Great chapter!
7/20/2009 c10 carsonsgirl
Oh *sniff* - I love the rings and what's written on them, especially because Sarek had them made for Amanda, and because Nyota will treasure them so. :) How lovely!
7/20/2009 c10 Anonxx
Lol chocolate ice cream. xD Spock was so confused.

I love Amanda and Sarek so much, guhh. Eternity, aw.

Loving this story so far.
7/20/2009 c10 Babita
I would love to see more interaction between Spock and his former classmates. Were they eying Uhura? Spock imaging snapping their necks was hilarious!
7/19/2009 c9 miss ink
I like your story. I think a POV on Uhura's presentation ought to be written. I wonder what other Vulcans think of her.
131 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »