for Poetry and Promises

7/19/2009 c9 Tira Lira
Nice chapter, the jumps in time are working well.
7/19/2009 c9 carsonsgirl
Love Amanda and Uhura bonding time-I have a feeling that in the movie Lady Amanda had indeed already met Uhura before and approved heartily. :) Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
7/19/2009 c9 Babita
Very sweet and tender. Keep it up!
7/19/2009 c8 3firstfic
This is fantastic!
7/19/2009 c8 Ox King
This story is fantastic. I enjoyed every chapter. I think your take on how Spock and Nyota got together is superb. I think your a fantastic writer who has grabbed Spock's way of speaking and behaviors as if you knew the person himself. Thanks for taking the time to write for us Star Trek fans and hope to be reading more soon.
7/19/2009 c8 PlayKate
This is a wonderful story. Nice balance of love and smut. I look forward to reading more.
7/18/2009 c8 Lirin
Yay, I'm glad Amanda is in the picture now.
7/18/2009 c8 Rhiannaaa
oh this chapter is adorable :D
7/18/2009 c8 3Birdgirl90
I love Nyota and Amanda - I just love them getting along and whatnot. Great chapter!
7/18/2009 c7 7ToughSpirit
Update ASAP really liking it so far, keep it up. Good title too that Nyota doesnt need poetry and promises, she just needs Spock.
7/18/2009 c7 Trina
Nice to see them continuing their relationship, good job.
7/17/2009 c7 Babita
This piece is delicious!
7/17/2009 c7 carsonsgirl
Very sweet that he doesn't want her to leave his side for the whole wkd. :) And Cap. Pike is cute as Successful Matchmaker. ;) Hope there will be more?
7/15/2009 c6 ChrissyCC23
Oh... I am loving their relationship. This is a good Spock, embracing the emotions for what they are. I love that he realizes he loves her so early...Great writing! Keep it up!
7/14/2009 c5 krishnochura
Great story so far...can't wait to find out where you go from here!
131 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »