for Poetry and Promises

7/14/2009 c5 frostykist
hell yeah, i'm loving possessive spock! great job! can't wait for more!
7/13/2009 c5 7ToughSpirit
Really liking this fic so far, definetely waiting for more.
7/13/2009 c4 45DiscoUnicorn
*fans*
7/13/2009 c5 4karmapolice28
this is great stuff :)

keep posting please!
7/13/2009 c5 1ahealthyaddiction
Aw... I like this Spock.

I wonder if he's gonna help her learn what her "preferences" are...? =)
7/13/2009 c5 Kryska
Thank you for updating so fast! They are awesome together, I loved their passion and love for each other. Please give me more!
7/12/2009 c4 ahealthyaddiction
Whoa! That was excellent. There were some really unique parts in there, things that I have not read with a Spock/Uhura pariing before... bravo.
7/12/2009 c4 Kryska
This story is great! And this chpater is very HOT! Please continue!
7/11/2009 c2 11kendrat199
Aw, your Gaila is adorable. I don't really understand how they're able to do a modified waltz in a club/bar setting, and the apparel that they're sporting though. I ♥ McCoy! He's a genius too, just with medicine. :) I want to hug him. I've never read a McCoy/Gaila fanfic-whether it's friendship or not-, so this is nice.

-kendra 3
7/11/2009 c3 3Tara-yomitorika
well that was a teensy bit evil of you! I really enjoyed this these first few chapters. Spock is just the tinyist bit OOC, but it is gracefully dealt with, so that's a-OK. slightly confused to the title with reference to the story, but I'm not much of a deep thinker really lol. Anyways, good story, update soon, yada yada yada! lol Until next time, Live Long and Prosper!

Sincerely,

Tara-Yomitorika
7/11/2009 c1 11kendrat199
I ♥ Pike helping out Uhura, who would've thought! At first, I was like...Pike ignore regulations and help a cadet and a commander get together? Imposible! But then he didn't follow rules in the 2009 movie and he probably didn't do it in tos! Spock must look really god in button-up shirts and dark jeans. Yummy!.

Go Uhura!

-kendra 3
7/10/2009 c3 3Birdgirl90
This was very well written. I have enjoyed what you have written thus far and am looking forward to following it to the end. Nicely done!
7/10/2009 c3 45DiscoUnicorn
Good ol' Pike! The first three chapters have me intrigued. That and I like smut. Smut is next, right? Great start.
7/10/2009 c3 Liri
Hah, a very formal come-on, but that could be fitting for Spock. Nice work.
7/10/2009 c3 1ahealthyaddiction
Woo! Get right to it, Spock! Love it. =)
131 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »