for Poetry and Promises

7/9/2009 c2 1ahealthyaddiction
Oh! This was really good! I lovw the Spock/Uhura beginning stories too, and this one is excellent.
7/9/2009 c2 EmilyWoods
ha... just loving this story :)

Spock/Nyota-what a cute scene for them affirming their attraction. I love the song-‘I’m Not In Love’-A man denying his love, but really in love.

Gaila/McCoy-even bitter men need love to and she has a lot to offer.

Was Capt. Pike successful? Did Spock really loosen up? Will Uhrua stop mooning over Spock?

Keep it going.
7/9/2009 c1 EmilyWoods
I love it. Capt. Pike as matchmaker...sigh... Putting rules & regulations impeding cadets & officers having relations.

All it takes is a little red dress and...

Very good beginning to the story. Welcome to the Spock/Uhura fanfics. Keep it going.
7/9/2009 c2 Babita
Good writing. It kept me interested and wanting more!
7/9/2009 c1 ChrissyCC23
Oh...I am loving this so far...and I am just like you...I love every last Spock and Uhura beginnings story! I can't wait for more, this was great!
7/9/2009 c1 Kryska
Hey, I liked it so far! Spock in a bar with Pike and checking Uhura out, it can only get better! Please update very soon!
7/9/2009 c1 coocoohachoo
i've been seeing a trend in stories lately. . . spock seems to have a tiny foot fetish, lol!
7/9/2009 c1 carsonsgirl
Love the thought of Pike "helping matters along." ;) Boy, I bet those two were a site to see walking into the bar. *thud* More soon, please!
7/9/2009 c1 Sophi3
Ahh :D great start! I loved it!
7/9/2009 c1 Ali
A very fun start!
7/9/2009 c1 CardinalinNight
oh boy! I think this is going to be fun! update soon, please
131 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9