for Family

7/12 c5 Hawkfeather
K, i love this. and, u want some ideas? well here is a link but idk if it'll work lol

and i suggest looking at the entire list and picking the ones titled
"bad quill day"
"defensive instincts"
"nightmares"
"and just watch you seize me"
"nothings what is seems" and "watch me prowl through the night"
7/12 c1 Hawkfeather
yup. it's Shadow, I'm sure of i.
9/5/2020 c6 211jacquisup
I feel bad for Sonic having a concussion but happy he gets to be with his dad. I had a concussion once but I didn’t start getting dizzy or throw up until about 10 days I think?
8/8/2018 c11 Guest
Tails Doll: I'VE COME TO TAKE UR SOUL

Me:(sometimes does crazy things when freatened)wha how (happens to have a rocket launcher at hand,launches three rockets at Tails Doll ) DIE CRAZY THING!

Tails Doll : I'LL BE BACK !

Me:Yells "Hope not!" mudders "sorry" to self
8/7/2018 c3 Guest
Chaos Control!
1/12/2018 c2 Guest
KNEW IT WHAT SHADSIE
1/12/2018 c1 Guest
It's SHADSIE
12/29/2016 c12 Someone
Silly adorable Sonic _ I found this fan fiction years ago, and I'm so glad to have finally found it again! Also, I highly approve of Shadow's parenting skills. The scene with the watermelon was great!
1/1/2016 c13 sondoskhadidja
I love it you have to Write more stories
6/18/2015 c13 2d971
I hope this story returns. Honestly the greatest and most detailed, well thought out, heartfelt fanfic I have EVER read. And that's legitly saying something, I've read a ton. I've favorited both you and your story, along with following both. PLEASE come back! I can't handle the cliffhangers! Have mercy!
1/18/2015 c13 Guest
So your not going to continue?

So you leave it off at sonic runs away and shadow sad.

You have to continue please!?
9/7/2014 c4 Guest
ONG IM SO AMAZED I WAS PLAYING SWORDS CROSSED FROM A PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN SOUNDTRACK AND IG PICKED UPAT THE perfect time! -sorry I didn't notice caps and I don't wanna fix it
8/11/2013 c11 ImpertfectPerfections
*jumps up and runs off* SHIT NOT AGAIN GREAT STORY BTW
8/5/2013 c1 Manicpanicgirl
SHADOW
7/20/2013 c3 Abby
It was already unlocked when he used the kinfe to open the door.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »