for Guardian Angel

6/13 c26 Katy Lin Yun
Uh, i think that you missed one when you were listing off who got which number. Of course, I could be wrong. Thought you might like to know...

Thanks for writing this great story!
6/7 c43 KakashiAnon
Really how you find the inspiration to continue this one day! I totally fell in love with the story after I found this and I can not stop thinking of the possibilities in the future!
5/25 c43 Doodle Bug
Please continue the story! It’s at such a cliffhanger! The writings amazing and the scenes! I wanna see how everything goes! Will Fate win? Will Destiny intervene between Fate and the Shinigami? Is Minato gonna show himself to Shikamaru? What’s happening or gonna happen to Minato’s body? I GOTTA KNOW! It’s amazing! Do you know when your going to next update?
3/28 c4 Guest
Are they gay
3/17 c43 Angel177288
Oh no you left it at such a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see what happens and I really hope you pick this back up. Because story is so interesting and so different from the original anime and manga. I honestly have to say that I prefer your version of it then the original.
2/27 c25 VoicetWolf
yes I would
2/16 c43 Guest
Omg this was great! Do you plan on finishing it?
2/16 c29 Murph
Uchiha’s are so creepy
2/9 c43 7littleditto
This is fantastic! I hope you continue it.
1/24 c43 2Sevvus
I'm so sad there isnt more but... I loved this so much! Think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've reread it... but possibly the first time reviewing? I dont tend to review if they arnt an active story but sometimes I do! And well... just in case...

I just wanted to say, even though you never finished it, thank you so much for writing it! This is one of those stories that just make my day a little better to read it, and I appreciate you making what you did!

Hope your doing well and writing awesome things you enjoy!
12/21/2020 c43 Wistim's daughter
Please update soon, that is a horrible place to stop. I really want to know what happens next.
12/15/2020 c16 ayamesasuke
I'm surprise that you didn't have naruto and Karin meet last chapter. it would be sweet for them to meet.
11/22/2020 c8 LxvableWeeb
I feel like I should be worried.
10/31/2020 c5 Kcmo1995
So I noticed in this chapter that you keep referring to Naruto as a kitsune? Is he or is that just a paraphrase for the Kyubbi?
9/12/2020 c2 st497610
i say put him with Shikamaru!
they are so cute together.
i wish they got together in the anime, but the person who owns naruto decided that wasnt going to happen.
2,172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »