for Hide and Seek

9/18 c22 astacia
Jayne's home seems real nice. Hard to want to leave such a great place. Love all the little sisters. Can't wait for more.
8/11 c22 Guest
You done REAL good. And after all these years. I appreciate it. And keep going!
6/20 c22 Guest
I love this. So heartfelt and touching.
6/13/2019 c1 1bjq
SPECTACULAR.
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
21 & 22 ARE THE SAME CHAPTER
12/9/2016 c21 Ryana
Thank you for writing this. I have enjoyed it as far as you have written. It would be good though if you took down or replaced the repeated chapter.
10/29/2013 c21 SeanHicks4
Good AU figured I'd review here rather than 22 since they're identical. hope ya come back to it.
3/23/2013 c22 Tonton7
This series is amazing!
I like the way that Jayne is loved by many people, especially girls:) Because he also has a hart!
I love to read more this sries if you like to write!
11/10/2011 c22 16notwolf
Inara really does look like a china doll! ooooh, getting interested in Jayne, are we?

You've got a buttload of reviews! How do you get so many ppl to do that? For my stories it's like pulling teeth, lol. :P
11/10/2011 c22 1bjq
AWEEEE chapter 21 & 22 are the same. Can't wait to read alot more. I hope River and Jayne get together! Please update soon. Maybe Simon could not be such a BOOB for once.
11/9/2011 c17 Guest
I think Jayne is a bit much of a player here... He has all the women minus Zoe falling all over him, and even she is being nicer than normal... Other than that, shiny
11/9/2011 c22 1falyakfire
Um, I think something went wrong. Chapter 22 is the same as chapter 21.
11/9/2011 c1 Zoe
Ooooo this is pretty shiny! Great job! I'm gonna read the rest of this!XD

"This is a message for Jayne Cobb." Mal's voice crackled over the intercom. "If you don't get your gorram hide to the cockpit now, I will feed you to Reavers. That's all."

LOL that was VERY Mal^^^
9/23/2011 c20 16notwolf
LOL@ calling Mal 'crewmember'. It's like Jayne doesn't even belong to the family, he's so big and they aren't. I wonder if Mal can get Justine to talk.
9/23/2011 c19 notwolf
Wow, that is one big family. Seven sisters and only one brother. He'd have had a hard time in that house, haha. And to tell his folks he is the ship's captain-Mal won't like that!
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »