FanFiction.Net
for Exist

7/30/2017 c1 1Munkeyfump20
so sad but thanks for the read
5/14/2016 c1 17Thorntons
Really lovely story
3/23/2011 c1 31MerriWyllow
This story feels so true to the characters, and in so doing, is gorgeously painful. It's worth reading, and then re-reading. I have enjoyed everything of yours that I have read, no clunkers in the lot, but this is the cream of the crop.
12/22/2010 c1 9Midori Yuki
:( stupid stupid jane...love this story!
6/13/2010 c1 NikNik Kay
waaaaa soo sad!

i cried when reading this...at the end
4/17/2010 c1 Anna
Very sad, but good!
3/26/2010 c1 12boutondor
Heartbreaking in the best way. Loved the last 2 lines:

"Pretend he didn't love her.

But mostly, he would pretend that what he didn't see didn't exist."

Beautiful.
8/25/2009 c1 3China-kouran
Oh my god that was depressing but still very beautiful. If the show ends like this I swear I'm going to be so mad! anyway it was very sweet and very depressing but as always I still loved it!
8/12/2009 c1 29Wuchel1
Very sad, but also very good. Thanks for sharing.
7/24/2009 c1 misanfaery
Aie, I hope that's not what really happens in the show. I'm back! Ahah, yay internet in Bangladesh. Great short, absolutely wonderful.

Love Elodie~
7/22/2009 c1 13Rina-the-Brave
I can't even express how much I loved this one. It was sad, but still sweet.

He couldn’t answer for the strange tightness in his throat. He felt her small, delicate hand grasp his. He thought that he hadn’t felt anything so good in a long time. The warmth of her, the softness of her skin.

Probably the closest he’d ever get to any sort of Heaven. In this life or the next.

*That was my favorite part*

~Rina
7/14/2009 c1 5earthlydreamz
Aw, another sad one. Very depressing, but very good nonetheless. Loved this one too. You express the extent of their heartbreak so well, great job. :)
7/12/2009 c1 32Divinia Serit
Aw! It was sad, but it was the right tone for the piece. I loved the moment when he heard about her injury on the tv. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean its not there. So true, and beautifully written. Sigh. You're my favorite :)
7/12/2009 c1 1mwalter1
I hope Jane does kill RJ, but gets away with it. I'd hate to see him like this.
7/12/2009 c1 161tromana
Oh gosh. *sniffles* I loved it. I hope you don't mind, but can I nominate this for a Jellie on jello-forever? x tromana
21 Page 1 2 Next »