for True Blood

1/22 c30 stacyleedam25
When are you updating this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next when Harry and Charley have a family
1/22 c1 BlindVigilante
This is a good fanfiction. The only issue I have is how quickly Harry caved. I honestly hate when one minute Harry hates Severus (And rightfully so) and another he's willing to give him a chance. Snape made his life misreible for no other reason than he looked like his 'father'. And in this fanfiction Harry doesnt even know how he was concieved. His mother could have been raped for all he knows. Sure Snape was a spy but he also hated Harry. You dont go from that to being hurt when he says he doesnt belive you. Harry was also abused and is still recovering but Snape tells him immediatly. Wouldnt it have been slightly better if they got to know each other and recovered for about a week or two before he just blurted it out. All in all not very Slytherin of him.
11/29/2020 c7 1HPFAN555555
I think you mean Durmstrang because that is only for boys Beauxbautons is only for girls
11/28/2020 c3 HPFAN555555
HOW DARE VERNON KILL HEDWIG VERNON IS AN ASSHOLE
11/6/2020 c30 stacyleedam25
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next when Charley and Harry have there baby
1/21/2018 c30 HoneyBear84
Loved it, wud of loved to read about Harry and Charlie's kids too
9/4/2017 c7 Phoenix6975
this could have been a lovely fic, and still is, but you really need a beta to check your grammar
5/7/2017 c20 21tkawaiii2013
Nooooooooo, poor Andre, bring him back.
3/22/2017 c30 93mandancie
I am so happy that I found this story. You have no idea how close to home your story was for me. I enjoyed every bit of this. Thank you so much for taking the time to put these enchanted words together to make the most amazing story.
9/17/2016 c9 Aqua Aquana
That sentence of 'they had been dating' is sort of confusing... Its harryXdraco or hermioneXdraco?
5/24/2016 c5 1marthapreston4
Dudley is a kid i think they punished him more than the parents who created the mess it was kind of unfiar
2/14/2016 c30 delete-account-please-7552363
Another good one I enjoy reading it.
5/30/2015 c30 Guest
Nope. I didn't care for that twist at all. Not even sure why I continued to the end after Andre died. Sorry, but that twist rather ruined the story for me.
3/12/2015 c10 marthapreston4
It drives me crazy when they find out his bio parents are they change his friends and name. Being adopted doesnt decide your personilty your still you finding bio parents doesnt magically make a personality transplant
3/12/2015 c7 marthapreston4
You mixed up remus and snape
620 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »