for Cling to the Past

8/31/2012 c1 2lapapillonne
adorable!
7/11/2010 c1 amber v
You made this pairing work beautifully and perfectly. I love how the story progressed they started off with something in common and then it became just about them. That you managed this pairing and fic in drabbles is even more amazing.
7/20/2009 c1 Hoeru
Heh heh. Harry is way too lucky for one guy. I would love to get mauled by Seamus. Lmao.
7/19/2009 c1 10Squibakou
^.^ Awesome and so sweet, I absolutely adore rare pairings like this!
7/13/2009 c1 8Trekkie S. Monster
Ohh. You write this pairing so perfectly, I had a hard time imagining it but not anymore. This was really good.

Also, now that I think about it, I could definitely see Harry actually being gay. I always knew there was something a bit off in the Harry/Ginny relationship. xD
7/12/2009 c1 1Allis Em
Fuck I love you so much,

You do realize that I've squandered my day away and haven't done one lick of the work that I needed to get done (papers, projects, presentations, cleaning) and instead sat here and read every single one of your glorious fics finishing with this one as I checked my email tonight.

THANK YOU.

You write beautiful stories and I love how different your chosen pairings are. I also found a deep and abiding love now for Hermione/Ginny. :]

But this Seamus/Harry fic really did me in I mean... usually I hate the '100 word drabble' stuff but this was so well put together and everything.

I am so inspired right now. Thanks for making this a brilliant day!

Best,