for THE CHRONICLES OF THE MASKED ASHIKABI

12/31/2014 c1 jaconda
And wouldn't they have killed a whole lot of people otherwise? If you have no choice is it a double standard? And isn't pinky promise an Americanism?
12/29/2014 c1 jaconda
Regarding the Doctor Who/Nanoha fic you reviewed. The Doctor did not commit genocide in The Runaway Bride. Killing an enemy who is the last survivor of a long dead race does not count as wiping out an entire species. Would killing the last man alive mean you wiped out the human race?
5/20/2013 c1 6ShotaroxPhillip
whats next?
8/29/2009 c1 Genesic Megaman X
Haha, Ryotaro's live got more crazier now that his going to get involved in the Sekirei war. IMO Gun Form would be more then enough to take out those 2 Lightning shooting Sekireis. Wait till Den-O starts facing the single digit Sekireis, then the Taros will get a challenge.

I too started watching Den-O ever since I saw Den-O's world in Kamen Rider Decade(Which got me laughing very hard), the original Den-O got me laughing even harder, currently at Episode 33.

Anyway, will await more from you.
8/1/2009 c1 Apprentice of Bandit King Jing
Hey this is a very good story though it feels a LITTLE rushed to me but still a great story all the same(though I haven't seen or read Sekirei). You have made a good start to the story so keep it up 'Den-O', oh! F.Y.I. nice choice of kamen rider, den-o is one of my favourites. Well keep up the good work and update a bit more often. Ja na!

P.S. Oh before I forget thanks for telling me about the poll I didn't know, so thanks for that and for telling my why there were no updates. Though I still stand by my choices of girls and recomendation and I hope the story gets updated soon.

P.S.S. Between the cough and ugh(supposed to be a cough) was Akane's name just to let you know.
7/27/2009 c1 53snake screamer
Dude you rushed it! it felt as if you try to rush the whole process and the fight was Terribly short WAY to short not to mentiuon that even musubi would've had a better reaction to meeting the imagin since oh i don't know there monsters! (good guys but you know what i mean.

look you have a good story here you have to work harder to keep people interested in said story

nonetheless it is indeed a good chapter.
7/27/2009 c1 12Warlord-Xana
quite well done my dear boy. i see that imagin to be the bull with a golden nose ring, two masculant arms hoofs for feet and stitches on his chest.
7/24/2009 c1 Elemental Medadragon God
Well that went well. I have to ask if you are like the series have Ryotaro have all the girls the normal charater had. Also are you going to bring in Seig as well. Good luck E.M.
7/22/2009 c1 dragon-cloud16
I do enjoy the idea of a Kamen Rider being involved in the Sekirei plan. Although I think that Den-O would have the advantage against a Sekirei, especially with Ryutaros' using Gun Form. I can't wait to see the fight with Tsukihime. Especially with Momotaro's and Kintaro's being available to fight or Ryotaro using Linear Form.
7/14/2009 c1 7Teturo
Very interesting. Now I need to watch sekirei ;)
7/13/2009 c1 4oriongamer
If your going to use Chromes idea you should say so but it was a good story no the less
7/13/2009 c1 cabrera1234
i was wondering were i saw this finally a new update