for Girls Night

9/28/2010 c1 131NCISgirl1527

That is the absolute perfect ending. I love this fic so much. It was wonderful.
2/20/2010 c1 HSMSupernatural
Great Story! Loved Lindsay Dancing!
7/23/2009 c1 13ohhsnapex3
Aww that story was adorable, I love Stella/Lindsay friendship! Wow, all the fanficcers on here sure had a field day with the whole Rikki situation, eh? I still hate the show's writers for doing that, but it did spawn some good fics. :) I loved this story. Adding to my favorites!
7/16/2009 c1 106DNAisUnique
I like that Stella is protective of Lindsay!

pjs and cheesy 80s songs. Sounds like a winner to me!

Yikes! Lindsay is pissed! But of course-what else are pool tables used for? :D

Haha, Funky Monkey. I'll have to try that. Alas, my not-so-Funky-Monkey will consist of Diet Mtn Dew and regular Dr. Pepper. Oh the joys of a non-alcoholic lifestyle. :D

Oh snap! Stella sent Danny the video of Lindsay singing? Into a wooden spoon? *dies laughing*

Bonus points for the Kellie Pickler!

"I know. I feel like I sucked on a key." Omg, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read!

"Our pool table?" :D :D :D

Ha! I love that Mac and Stella are always betting and that Stella always wins. :D

So fabulous! This was exactly what I needed after not sleeping much and therefore being crabby! *favorites*

You always make me laugh. Love ya!

D
7/15/2009 c1 69Sweetlilloz
Aww it was cute very cute he he he the funky monkey that amuses me.
7/13/2009 c1 14messermonroeforever125
Great job! Glad that Stella could help Lindsay get Danny back :)
7/13/2009 c1 6Hazmatt
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
7/13/2009 c1 151Oneturtledove
HA!

I love it.

Now it's time to do the alternate story... FLACK!
7/13/2009 c1 22ATrueRookieBlue
hahaha

That was ace Loved it :)
7/13/2009 c1 6ZoeyBug
I love it! Favorite line: "And sometimes Stella." :) That was great!
7/13/2009 c1 12MakeMyStand41319
hahaha! Very nicley done! And Yay for Stella for winning the bet! w00t! lol

nicley Done!

-yotobari288
7/13/2009 c1 xoxojennaxoxo
Haha i liked it :) my favourite quotes

"An arsonist burned down my apartment."

"My boyfriend is screwing his neighbor."

"And I want to listen to honeymooners doing it?" Stella made a disgusted face.

"Probably Danny and some girl off the street. Oh wait, that's what his pool table is for. I am such an idiot."

And Stella recording Lindsay singing, I could totally picture it :P and her sending it too Danny, soo funny :)

"I have to go. Out there. In the street. Witnesses. witnesses to Lindsay murdering Stella haha

Stella Bonasera stood on the other side of the door cheering and squeeing into her hand. She hit the first number on her speed dial and when the line clicked open, "Mac, I won. Pay up." I could totally imagine Mac's face on the other side of the phone :0 lol

Jen x
7/13/2009 c1 10Catty
Loved it. Sheer, utter, unquantified and adored perfection. Fabulous fabulousness.

C
7/13/2009 c1 29afrozenheart412
Thank you for another post-RND story! I love the Stella/Lindsay friendship you show here. Her feelings on how Danny is acting is dead on, I can picture his Jimmy Choo packed colon. :D The last four lines are the best. Great job!