FanFiction.Net
for After Effect

9/3/2011 c31 The One Who Lives Now
This story was pretty good. Nice plot, I guess, you stuck with the movie and the characterizations that the movie made. Overall this story is cool. Honestly the aspects you are lackingi n come with experience and I can't really explain them. But ccongrats on finishing a story (something I can never do and the main reason I don't post anything, unfinished, esp. discontinued ones stories, piss me off).
7/21/2010 c31 5Twylyte
Great story. Good mix of plot and fluff. Good work!

Loved it!

-Twy
6/10/2010 c31 1Timberwolf
Great ending for a great story. Thank you.
6/10/2010 c31 6RzSpeeder
You rally want to write the "make ratchet happy" scene?

If you do, make good, and add other effects
6/9/2010 c31 VeronicaD13
That was great! Wonder if they will wind up making Ratchet at Wheeljack happy. Can't wait for a sequel! They've gotta find some way to take down Galvatron.

Thanks for writing!
6/9/2010 c31 219VisualIDentificationZeta
fantastic story!

I'm just confused about the ending, about making Ratchett happy. Were they talking about having sex or giving him a chance to witness a human pregnancy by getting Mikaela pregnant?
6/9/2010 c31 phoebe turner
i loved it!
6/9/2010 c31 14ice around the moon
Awesome story! I enjoyed it so much:)

I don't know many things for a part 2. Have Galvatron come back, distroy a bunch of stuff idk lol sorry I'm awful, but I hope you do a part 2 anyways!:)
6/9/2010 c31 leoshunny1985
love it
6/9/2010 c31 1Kiruya
Ooh. Nice ending! Very cute. I definitely would love a sequel! Hope to see it soon!
5/16/2010 c30 14ice around the moon
Awww. Even after the Decepticons attacked they still could laugh about it. Kinda crazy, but funny:) Can't wait for more!
5/16/2010 c30 6RzSpeeder
Wow, that was cool, it's like "Watch out! the decepticon are coming to the wedding! And the other like, hey! theyre the one that make this wedding happen!" it's cool
5/15/2010 c30 leoshunny1985
love it
5/15/2010 c30 4Sunstreaker's Squishy
Ah, the traditional Witwicky craziness! Galvatron gave up a bit too easily. Hm...
5/14/2010 c30 219VisualIDentificationZeta
Damn, and I SOOOOOO wanted to burn someone on a stake today. Oh, well, I'm sure there will be another occasion *eg*. Great update, with the exception of a multitude of typos and errors (their=they're, their=there, groan=grown,...).
231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »