for Yet again, with a little extra help

1/14 c75 Lattlay-Fottfoy
"Project: Incubator" is a straight-up definitive 'Moral Event Horizon' for one Scabbard Oogakari, dimension travelling immortal be damned…
1/2 c1 Guest
sorry but im out
1/1 c1 Guest
*sees OC that clearly matters more to the author than the actual characters*
*Realizes length is entirely due to waffling*

Lol nope. Bye.
12/29/2020 c46 True Ouroboros
where did sakon get a smoke bomb in a prison cell
12/25/2020 c45 A fellow Reader
Chicken
12/24/2020 c2 dragonfox123
Interesting Chapter and plot and idea
12/24/2020 c29 9Jaq O Diamonds
For some reason, despite all the times you’ve described Crypt’s appearance, I always picture him in my mind as a bearded fantasy dwarf, and it’s almost impossible for me to see him in any other way, even though I’ve seen fanart and stuff of him.
12/18/2020 c16 True Ouroboros
I dont understand how jiraiya could be a bad writer. the books wouldnt be popular if it wasnt good. he wrote a book and it wasnt good and never became popular so his reputation doesnt mean much
12/4/2020 c6 Guest
k
11/22/2020 c76 16Ryuzaki Uchida
What can i say a good ass story the better Naruto i had seeing ln years quite an amazing part 1,Ghost and his family are cool and crazy and the changes on the Naruto cast feel natural and realistic Ur a great writer i came upon Ur fics and now i reading Them u sure know how to write good stories.
11/18/2020 c45 joshua
only thing i have to say for this chapter is cock -a- doodle DOOM!
11/4/2020 c69 Svenion
still a great story, but why, oh why is Danzo still alive?
11/3/2020 c64 Svenion
so I've been waiting for naruto to hava a mission to whirlpool and see if he'd find anything, but looks like that probably won't be happening now.
11/1/2020 c39 PaladinRoggle
I really like the Crypt inner thoughts section at the start. It does a lot to humanize him from just some batshit blood dude to a fucked up man that is definitely a few marbles short of insanity, but one that has thoughts and feelings like any other.
11/1/2020 c53 Svenion
yep. and Danzo and root are still around, why exactly? he has contributed nothing to the story, and yet you're keeping him around just so you can write some overly intricate attempted takeover arc?
6,166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »